23

"Alright Miss Maki, are we feeling a bath?"

You look down at the small baby curled up in your arms as she lets out a tiny whine, her face burrowing deeper into your neck.

"Pa..."

"Oh I see, someone is still tired? Well you are up really early...I don't know if your Appa wants you to stay up or not...Oh well, I'll let you sleep a little longer then we will get up and start our day Hmm?"

You quietly carry Maki into Yoongi's bedroom and tug her favorite pink blanket out of the crip while wrapping it around her tiny form, her lips twisting up into a light smile.

"Ahh there's that smile Maki. Oh wait, I smuggled something past your Appa just for you."

The tiny child keeps one eye open the whole time you walk into the kitchen and fiddle with the bag, your fingers pulling out a strawberry flavored push up ice cream.

"We don't have to tell your Appa about it though. It's my treat."

Suddenly Maki sits up in your arms and gazes at the ice cream curiously, her head turning and looking at you with big round eyes.

"Pa?"

"Yep. Just for you."

Hehe

I'm getting good at this and it's only my second day.

Sitting down on the couch with Maki you open the wrapper of the ice cream and push it up so she can eat it, her eyes getting wider when she reaches out and touches it.

"Pa!"

"Mhm. Just for you."

Pulling your legs onto the couch you cradle Maki with your body and turn on cartoons as she wobbly leans forward and places her mouth on the ice cream, her nose scrunching when the cold treat hits her lips.

"Pa?"

"Cold isn't it? Do you need some help?"

You pull a plastic spoon out of your pocket and put some of the ice cream on it, Maki's lips folding around the spoon as she squeals happily.

"Mm!"

"Mmm is right. These are my favorite."

After feeding Maki the whole ice cream treat you wipe her face off and look down at her as she reaches for your face, her hands tenderly feeling each of your features.

"You've always been around boys since you were born...I'm sure a female like you does weird you out."

You watch Maki give you a weird expression before she lays her head down in your neck again, her tiny fist tugging her blink blanket over her eyes.

"Is it a little bright in here?"

You reach over and click the table lamp off and lay down on the couch with Maki, your hand rubbing up and down her back as you feel her slip away into a slumber.

I could get started on the casserole...but Maki is so cute sleeping on me...I don't want to put her down...

Maybe I'll do it later.

You look down at her little pink socks she has on and you lightly touch them, your nose scrunching when you feel the tiny object.

Babies are so little...

You know...

I wonder if Yoongi needs laundry done...

Since I'm here all day I could do some for him...

You look at Maki and softly sigh as you lay your head back, allowing your body to relax completely into the sofa.

Eh...

I'll let Maki sleep, she's too comfortable to move her.

You feel a blush creep up your cheeks and sting your face thinking of this morning, your heart rate becoming erratic.

Yoongi thanked me for the potato cakes...he even took them with him...

Oh Y/N get ahold of yourself, he's an single dad and an international superstar you can't seriously be blushing thinking about him!

Although...he did look nice this morning dressed so comfy...he has a nice style...

There I go again I need to stop this!

I can't possibly...plus...Ryun's right...I can't be a mom so why would someone want me?

Especially Min Yoongi...he lost Maki's mother obviously...he must be pretty emotional in that way....

I would never even have a chance...

..................

"Aigoo look at you go!"

With your hand lightly supporting Maki on her back you use the plastic cup to pour warm water over her body, her hands splashing around as she lets out a happy squeal.

"Pa!"

"Yes! Bath time!"

You grab the rubber duck off the side of the bath and place it in front of her as she grips the yellow object, her nose scrunching with judgement.

Okay...

So no rubber ducks I guess?

"Alright Miss Maki, lets get you out and dressed Hmm? I need to start on my casserole if it's gonna be done by the time your Appa gets home."

Surprisingly I haven't had to put music on in Yoongi's room...that's good though...I feel strange being in his room....it's so private..

Grabbing the pink towel off of the nicely folded stack you pick Maki up and wrap her up in it, your hand tugging the hood with flower petals over her head.

"Oh Maki you smell so nice and clean!"

You lay her down on the changing table in her room and start putting a diaper on her as she sucks on her fingers, her eyes watching you the entire time.

"Alright let's see, we want you to be comfy but at the same time cute."

You begin rummaging through the closet and pull out a long sleeved polka dot onesie with a yellow suspenders dress to put over it, your heart swelling when you turn around and show it to her.

"Maki you have the cutest clothes! Your closet is making me jealous."

After putting a soft yellow headband and matching socks on Maki's feet you pick her up and watch her give you a small smile, her lips tilted up into almost a smirk.

"Alright now, lets go see if your Appa needs anything done Hmm? Since he's so busy we can make the house look nice."

"Pa!"

"Yes!"

(A/N): the dress: