•7•

"Elle! Can you come down here please!" I hear my mom call from downstairs. I get up and skip down the steps.
"Yeah?" I ask, taking a seat at the kitchen island.
"I got a call, can you do a shoot Wednesday?" She asks.
"Definitely, for who?" I ask.
"A company from Italy that wants to open a shop here, they're very high end and luxurious" she says excitedly. "Do you think you could get Haz too?"
"I mean, I can ask but no promises" I say.
"You're a doll, get back to me when you find out" she says and takes a phone call. Sometimes I swear my mom talks to me like a business partner than a daughter.
"What's your plans today dad?" I ask, turning towards him.
"I actually have back to back appointments today" he says.
"Dad. It's Sunday" I say.
"I know, you'd be surprised how many celebrities want to meet with me, I'll see you later pumpkin" he kisses my head and leaves.
Well, looks like I have nothing left to do.
Elle: photo shoot for an Italian company Wednesday, you in?
I impatiently wait for a response, normally he texts back instantly. Ugh. I miss having stuff to do all the time. Mom said this would be good for my mental health, taking a break, but I can't stand not being busy.

•Harrison's pov•
"that's my bad side" I say to Harry as he snaps a couple pictures.
"You really think you have a good side mate?" He laughs and I flip him off.
"You're the one who wanted to do a practice shoot" I say.
"Yeah yeah just pose" he shrugs me off and I hear my phone ding for the third time in the past ten minuets.
"My god who could possibly like you so much that they text you a million times" Harry groans, getting frustrated.
"Let's see" I hop off the edge of the concrete wall and walk over to grab my phone.
Three messages from Elle
"It's Elle" I say.
Elle: photo shoot for an Italian company Wednesday, you in?
Elle: it's totally okay if you don't want to.
Elle: London is boring compared to New York, wanna adventure?
I quickly notice Harry leaning over my shoulder and he laughs.
"What?" I ask as I text back.
Haz: yeah Wednesday works fine, and about that adventure, busy with Harry right now. Rain check?
"You guys are really going to do this again aren't you?" He laughs.
"Seriously mate I have no clue what you're talking about" I say.
"It's brook all over again!" He yells at me like I'm stupid.
"What?" At this point I'm just confused at what he's getting at.
"You and Tom both fell in love with brook, fought over her, and didn't talk for almost a year, you're doing the same thing with Elle" he explains.
"I don't like Elle, yeah I'll admit she's hot, like really fucking attractive, but I don't like her." I say.
"You both are fucking stupid" he mutters.
I change the subject back to photography, not only was it irritating that Harry just assumes that both Tom and I like Elle, but what really bothered me was that he compared her to brook.
Elle is nothing like brook.
Elle: oh okay🙄 I'll hang out with the other Holland.
I assume by other Holland she means Tom, and I can't help but feel like I want to ditch Harry right now and go be with her. I don't like her more than a friend, but I don't want Tom to like her either.
Haz: you know what, I'll meet you at my place in 15?
Elle: see you then :)
"Sorry mate but I'm gunna have to ditch ya" I say and Harry rolls his eyes.
"Figured, girlfriend calls, you come running" he says.
"Not my girlfriend" I correct him before getting in my car and hurrying back to my place.
I see her car is already in my driveway, but she's not in it. Going inside, Elle is sitting on my couch, leaning back scrolling through her phone.

•elles pov•
"Please, let yourself in" Haz laughs as he walks in, shutting the door behind him.
"You weren't here yet, the door was unlocked" I say. "And I get comfortable with people far too quickly"
"So, this photoshoot" He changes the subject, sitting down next to me.
"It's kind of sensual, I mean, it's Italy. Hope that's okay?" I question. "I guess that's why they wanted one of my friends to do it with me"
"I don't mind" He shrugs.
"We have to make it look real fucking good too, but I'm so weird when I try to be sexy" I laugh.
"It's easy, just keep your eyes on me and forget everyone else is in the room" he says as if it's actually that easy, I'm a model, not an actor.
"If I look into your eyes I'll laugh" I say and he rolls his eyes at me.
"You can't be that bad, come on we'll practice" he turns to face me more, turning my head in his hands so I'm looking at him.
"Okay see not hard" he says and I can't help but start laughing as soon as he says that.
"You were doing so well" he shakes his head.
"Okay okay I'm done" I say.... still laughing.
"How did you even land this job?" He jokes. "Okay serious faces, lets go"
I manage to stare at him directly in the eyes with only a slight smile and manageable urge to laugh.
"Good, now lets see what happens when.." he trails off, and I feels his hand run down my cheek, wrapping around the back of my neck. I now have zero urge to laugh, in fact I'm too distracted by what He's doing to even think about laughing.
"And we can get closer" he mutters, bringing my face close to his.
The feeling of his fingers around the back of my neck and his breath on my face was over stimulating my senses. I want to kiss him. I want to kiss him? No Elle! You just met this guy!
Before I even realize what I'm doing, I press my lips to his, taking in the feeling of new lips. He's quick to kiss me back, tightening his other hand on my waist as the hand on the back of my neck pulls me in deeper.
I sit up, throwing my leg over him to sit on his lap, he groans into the kiss and I feel him grow beneath me.
He grabs both of my hands, pulling them behind my back and holding both of them down in just one hand. The restriction causes me to let out a moan into his mouth. I don't know who I am right now, but she's fun. This is fun.
He pulls away slowly, letting my hands go free, but still keeping eye contact.
"Well I'd say that was a good practice"