Chapter 37

TIME SKIP AT THE MORNING

Jungkook POV

It was 9 in the morning and I woke up due to the sunlight that spying over the curtain. I rubbed my eyes and yawned. I feel so cold and when I peeked down the blanket , me and Taehyung was still naked due to our hot session. I turned to my side and saw my lover was still sleeping and I smiled. After a good time staring at his beauty, I want to get up and go to the bathroom but when I tried to stand my feet was wobbling and I landed on my butt making me scream loudly I can't even get up from the floor AND IM STILL NAKED! felt like my ass was all broken inside! Its fucking hurts!!

NO ONE POV

Jungkook screamed in pain waking u the older. "Jungkook, baby are you alright!?" Taehyung asked and helped the younger get up on his own feet but failed. "Aahh! It hurts!" Jungkook said while gripping the older arm. Taehyung then carried the younger to the bathroom and sat him carefully on the sink while he fill up the bathtub. After that he carried the younger and slowly sinking him into the tub and joined him after awhile. Jungkook relaxed when he felt Taehyung hugged him and kiss his swollen lips.

"Tae, why my feet feel like jelly? I can't even walk now!" Jungkook pouted. Aww baby. "Maybe I pounded you too hard eh?" Taehyung said smirking making the younger blushed and hit the older's chest softly. "Its okay darling I will carry you ok?" Taehyung said and kissed the younger forehead. The younger only nodded and leaned to his lover chest. After half and hour cuddling in the tub, Taehyung carried the younger back into their bed.

"Wait ok baby. And don't stand or move or else you cute cuddly butt will be hurt."  Taehyung said pecking the younger's wet hair. The younger blushed and nodded to him. Taehyung went to the closet to pick the clothes for him and Jungkook. He choose a big black hoodie that wrote Bunny on it and a pair of pink lace panties for his baby.(Jungkook's favourite one😚) He also took a pair of grey sweatpants and simple black t-shirt for himself. He went back to his baby and laughed a bit looking at his baby who was trying to stand up by his feet but failed. Before he could hit the ground, Taehyung quickly grabbed him.

"Baby, didn't I said don't stand?" Taehyung sighed. "Im just wanna see if I already can stand or not." Jungkook said. "Well baby, I don't think so you will be able to walk for today." Taehyung pecked his forehead and sat him on the bed and dressed him up and then him as well. After they finish their beauty routine, they decide to go to the cafetaria. Taehyung wanted to carry the younger but getting a no from him. He was too shy that people will staring weirdly and even judging bout him. Taehyyng doesn't want to make his baby mad though so Taehyung just hold him by his waist and walked slowly nit wanting to hurt his precious baby. Jungkook smiled and trying his best to keep standing and with the help from his lover, he can walk slowly. Taehyung smiled and kissed the younger lips once again while interwining their hand to the cafe.

AT THE CAFETERIA

"Wow there's so many food!" Jungkook said excitedly. "Of course baby. And you can order everything in the menu if you want to." Taehyung said kissing the younger's cheek. The younger giggled knowing the older meant it but he's not going to order everything though. Unless he wanna be fat muscle bunny. They went to a table for two and before Jungkook could pull out the chair, Taehyung did it first. "Thank you TaeTae." Jungkook said giving him a kiss on the cheek and sat down. "Anything for my baby." Taehyung said getting a blush from the younger. Taehyung was about to speak something but being interupped by a girl who wearing in a maid outfit. Guess its their waitress. She seem like in Taehyung's age. "Hi there hottie. Welcome to the Heaven Pie Cafeteria! My name is Irene and I will serve you today! What would you like to order sir?" The girl winked at Taehyung while trying to touch Taehyung thigh below but failed when he moved his thigh away.