Start Over.

*edited new note at the end of the chapter*

3rd POV

The boys went to Jin's right after the interview to get something to eat. There isn't a lot of people at the moment which made Taehyung less nervous. "Why do i even come here during my day off? We can get something to eat somewhere else- ouch" Jin smack the back of Jimin's head, not too hard.

"Ungrateful brat, im give you food for free so suck it up" Jin says. Not long after, a girl came bringing Jimin's and Yoongi's order. They both order pasta so theirs came early. Jin insisted that Taehyung should eat his signature dish and Taehyung just say okay and waited. Jin then came with a plate on his hand, a special looking burger made its way into Taehyung.

Taehyung is surprise but still gave Jin a huge, boxy smile. "I figured we should celebrate your first interview so i made a special food just for you" he put the plate in front of Taehyung. "Yea i was listening" Jin says and wink at Taehyung. "I was a train-wreck nervous. I bet i sounded ridiculous" Taehyung said while happily munching his special burger.

"Hey what are you? 12?" Jimin says, Taehyung is a messy eater when he eats something that he likes. Taehyung just ignore Jimin's remark and continue to munch his food in a pout-like manner, moving his shoulder up and down slightly, dancing. Yoongi just look at Taehyung, hiding a smile because he likes how happy Taehyung look right now. He looked upset when he came home, he came around 5am. Yoongi wanted to ask Taehyung where he was but he never got the chance.

The ketchup got smeared on Taehyung lips and Jin just couldn't resist. He wiped it with his left thumb and lick it. "Aigooo what a good eater you are". His action left Jimin and Yoongi frozen. Taehyung just utter a 'heh sorry', completely unaffected because he thought nothing more of it, but to Jimin and Yoongi, somehow its obvious.

Jin likes Taehyung.

||

Jungkook just arrived in Seoul and he is starving. As his minds wonder where he would go to eat, he suddenly remember the restaurant Taehyung bring them to during the family dinner. The owner is a major threat to Jungkook, dangerously handsome, maybe world-wide handsome. He makes some lame, daddy jokes and Jungkook thought of it as silly until Taehyung laughed his ass off until he cries and honestly, thats the most genuine happiness Jungkook has seen in Taehyung in a very long time, and he is to blame for that.

If Taehyung has decided to come back to him, and thats a very big IF, he'll make it right. He'll treat him right. He reached the restaurant but he decided not to go in, he just stood by the window, looking into the diner where Taehyung is seated. He look so happy, talking to Jimin and Yoongi and that handsome owner. When is the last time he saw Taehyung smiling - happy like that?

And then he saw, so he left.

Jungkook stops at the nearby park. He's been walking aimlessly when he found it. He just sit on the bench while watching the kids running around, playing the slides and the swing. He lets out a chuckle. He would give anything, anything to have mini him or mini Taehyung running around. He looks to the ground but smiled at the thought.

Jungkook felt at lost, he has Jimin to worry about and now he has to add the diner dude to the list, probably tons of other school girls to it too now that Taehyung is out in the public. Dont get him wrong, he doesnt mind that Taehyung is slowly showing himself to the outside world but a part of him is just terrified. Taehyung show himself up when he and Jungkook is on the brink of divorce and what if Taehyung know other people who can treat him better than Jungkook did and decided to leave him?

Oh god, im turning into a softy.

"You look like shit" Jungkook look up and greeted by a devilish smirk.