Epilogue

Lilly's POV

Aiden has been quite the handful, but don't get me started on his sister, Nadia. She cried twice as much as Aiden cried. Aiden is now 6 years old, and he is trying his hardest to be the best big brother ever. He tucks Nadia in every night and is very protective of her. He insists on going to every play date she goes on.

We adopted Nadia when she was a newborn, she was abandoned at the old Royal Moon pack mansion.

Nadia is 5 now, and is friends with all the little boys in the pack, including Aidens friends. Aiden hates this so much, he wants her all to himself.

We are currently watching the kids run around in the backyard, playing soccer. We were blessed to have kids around the same age, but it was hard to deal with when they were younger.

Jaxson wraps his arm around my waist from behind, kissing my forehead. He pulls me into his chest and I snuggle to get closer. "I want to go on a walk," I state after enjoying his company for a while.

We've made it a regular thing to go on walks with the kids. I love going on walks in the forest and I want them to see everything I do in nature.

We call the kids over and mention going on a walk. Their eyes light up, loving the walks we go on. We like to spend a lot of quality family time together, wanting them to have what I didn't.

We walk in the woods, all of us holding each other's hands, and walk to our favorite spot. We walk to the lake Jaxson took me to all those years ago. Upon our arrival, the kids scream in joy and go running to the water, not caring that their clothes are getting wet. Jaxson and I watch from the shoreline, seeing the kids splashing and jumping on each other.

"Remember when that was us? Splashing in the water and having fun?" I ask, remembering that day clearly.

"We can still splash and have fun! Let's go!" Jaxson says very childlike, and pulls me into the water.

Soon our entire family is splashing in the water and having fun. The water gets into my eyes and as I go to wipe it out, Jaxson jumps onto my back. I'm barely able to keep up so I fall into the water. I come back up laughing at his goofiness and peck his lips.

"Ewwwww!" The kids say together. Laughing at their antics, I quickly hug Jaxson and say a sincere thank you.

"Thank you Jaxson, for saving all those years ago. I've never truly thanked you for everything you have done for me. You have been my light. You brought light into my life, and filled it with family and love. I can never repay you."

"Don't worry, little mate. You don't have to repay me for saving my mate."

Saving My Mate is completed! There will be a sequel following Aiden's story, but I'm currently working on the spin-off, called 'Tender Love.' It follows Alpha Calvin Reed and him meeting his hyper, male mate. Go check it out if you want! Hope you enjoyed this book, I would love some feedback on how I can improve my writing for the future!

Thank you for reading my book! -A.P.W