- Period - Kelly Oubre Jr -

————

————

Y/N was at Kelly's basketball game. It was the fourth game she went to that season. She sat with her best friends and watched her boyfriend run and up and down the court.

Halftime was almost over before Kelly walked over to Y/N and her friends who were sat court side. Kelly gave Y/N and her friends the tickets as a sweet gift. They thanked him for being so nice, but he really gave them the tickets so his good luck charm could be in the building.

Kelly walked over to Y/N with his hand on his chest. "Hey, baby." The basketball player wanted to kiss his girl but coach would be mad at him.

"Don't say anything crazy," He still had his hand on his chest, "I'm mic'd up tonight."

"I don't care." Y/N shook her head. She moved Kelly's hand to uncover the tiny microphone that was attached to the inside of his jersey.

"Hey y'all. This is Y/N telling y'all that Kelly Oubre is the finest man on this court. And that's on period," She spoke into the microphone, "This has been a service announcement. Thank you."

"You goofy." Kelly laughed at his girlfriend. He realized halftime was almost over. "I got to go." Kelly snuck a kiss on Y/N's cheek and hoped coach didn't see him.

As Kelly ran back to his team he heard coach scold him. "Oubre. No females during the game."

"Sorry coach. Had to go see my good luck charm." Kelly chuckled and sat down in his cushioned fold up chair.

"You're too attached to that girl, Kelly." Coach shook his head at the basketball player.

"You're probably right coach." Kelly smiled as he looked at the jumbotron and saw Y/N who laughed with her friends.

————
word count : 302