6 - Consult Meeting

Mina sat at the small park with her sisters. Both of them making sure no one was going to try anything. Mina had chosen the park, really for more eyes. Just in case something did happen, the more witnesses the better...

"Mina!" Mina jumped at the sound of an unfamiliar voice. But when she found the source, she saw the familiar tame group of alphas.

"They look like a group of misfits." Jeongyeon whispered, causing Nayeon to snort with laughter.

"You must be Mina's sisters." Sana spoke first, manners taking over her as she greeted them.

"And who are you." Nayeon spat, her instincts slowly taking a hold of her. She didn't like this many alphas in front of her. Especially ones who were claiming to protect her sister.

"Minatozaki Sana." She introduced. "Leader of my pack here, second in command back home." She gave a small smile, causing Mina to somewhat cower. Her incisors were so sharp... "My twin sister, Momo, second in command in this pack." She pointed at her sister who was standing behind her. Mina had recognized her as the girl always drooling over the food.

"And them?" Jeongyeon moved her head, pointing at the others.

"Dahyun." The small blond smiled. "Omega." She shrugged while sitting down at the table with the little family.

"I'm Chaeyoung. Average alpha." The shortest blond one smiled. "That's Tzuyu, she's an average alpha, but she doesn't talk much.." She introduced the taller one who sat next to her.

"So this omega is under your protection?" Nayeon asked while pointing at Dahyun.

"Yup." Dahyun answered. "Twenty-four hours." She smiled.

"What do they do?" Mina asked quietly. Dahyun shrugged her shoulders, she had been apart of the pack for so long that everything seemed to be the same for her

"They make sure I get anywhere safely." She shrugged again. "And when I go into heat, Momo or Sana makes sure no other alpha gets close to me." She explained.

"Why just them?" Nayeon frowned. "Are they your siblings?" She asked. Momo snorted in laughter, while Sana shook her head with a smile.

"Not in the slightest." Sana chuckled. "Momo and I are higher class alphas, able to fight through any strong scent from a rut or heat." She explained. "That's why we protect her."

Mina had never met such strong alphas, both of them looked as if they would never be able to do anything, but they could. She thought about that night, shutting her eyes tightly. Her father had taught her to fight the submission... Maybe these girls could teach her.

"You're being extremely modest." Chaeyoung scoffed. "Momo fought off a high alpha while having a sprained ankle and Sana fought off five alphas." She pointed out. "And both of them won the fight without having a single scratch or bruise on them."

"Yeah! They were so badass!" Dahyun gasped.

"We were only protecting that omega. We were doing our duty." Sana mumbled, looking away from the girls.

"Yeah." Momo agreed.

Mina had heard more than enough, she stayed silent, not knowing exactly how to respond to anything. She had been somewhat sheltered, and in her Omega school... They didn't teach much about alpha hierarchy. Only omegas.

"Can I speak with my sisters alone?" Mina finally asked.

"Of course." Momo stood from the table, grabbing Chaeyoung and Dahyun, dragging them away from the table.

"Take your time." Sana smiled, walking with Tzuyu to the rest of her little pack.

"I don't trust them." Nayeon snorted.

"Two higher alphas... Fighting off other alphas.. I just doesn't seem real." Jeongyeon frowned. "What if they try to hurt you?" She frowned at her little sister. Mina shook her head, she didn't smell hostility on them.

"Are you sure Mina?" Nayeon whispered.

"I feel like such a burden to you guys.. At least this way... you can have a break." She mumbled. Nayeon shook her head, taking her sister's hand in hers.

"You were never a burden Minari." Nayeon whispered. "But if you trust these alphas..." Nayeon looked over, seeing two alphas of the little pack fighting each other already. Mainly Chaeyoung trying to take Momo down, but Momo had her hand extended, holding Chaeyoung at a distance while she talked with Tzuyu. "We can try and trust them too." She sighed.

"We will have to tell mom and dad... that way they won't be upset with us for not protecting you." Jeongyeon frowned. They all knew what their parents were going to say. The strange alphas were not family, and could not be trusted. Therefore, Mina would not have extra protection.

"Or we don't have to." Mina mumbled.

"Are you crazy? Mom and dad will kill us if we don't escort you." Nayeon frowned.

"What if I stopped working at the bakery? And... Did what auntie said, going to school." Mina suggested. "That way, I wouldn't get up so early, and I won't come home so late, I would have to be alone, and by alone, with them." She pointed. The three girls looked back at the group, seeing a bit of chaos still progressing. Chaeyoung was trying to tackle Momo down, but still couldn't do it. Until Sana pulled her off and placed her on a rock. They were far away enough to not here them, but they could see clearly that Sana was scolding her.

"You want to trust them with your safety?" Jeongyeon asked, a hint of confusion in her voice.

"I trust Sana." Mina admitted. "She seems nice."