Chapter Two.

" Rosilla! "

" You pathetic excuse of a child"

" If you don't open this door right now , I'll come by myself and grab you by your hair "

" Stop, please stop Clifford."

A bang came from the other side of the door. That what woke me up completely. Thank god those statements and yelling were only a dre-

" How could you be on the pathetic girl's side? What is wrong with you? "

I guess thinking it was a dream was too much to ask for.

Before comprehending what happened, the door flew open , and my father stormed in.

True to his words he grabbed me by my hair and threw me off the bed. I screamt in pain. My elbow hurt alot , where I landed , and my scalp burnt. I was too busy crying in pain, to notice my mom on the ground crying with a swollen cheek.

Clifford , grabbed me and kicked me down the stairs.

" Go to your husband's house, and never ever step foot in this house again! "

I knew it , I knew I was going to get kicked out of it. I didn't know from where the energy come from, maybe because I was angry , I kicked my fa- Clifford in his shin, and ran towards my mom. Helping her onto her feet, and grabbing my keys was a hard task.

Thanking god for making mom an athlete. We both sprinted from the house. Clifford was cursing , but I paid no attention to it. I put my keys into the car , turning it on, I howled in pain. Mom noticed and quickly turned it for me. In a few seconds , we were miles away from that house.

After a couple of minutes, I couldn't hold it any longer and pulled to the side. I tryed to hold it in, but I couldn't , a sob escaped and a tear followed. In a second I was a wreck. I cried for the pain and injuries I got, I cried for my father, I cried for the bruised cheek mom sitting beside me, I cried for myself and most off all I cried for this marriage.

I may doused off, but I woke up by soft murmurs, a wet kiss on my forehead, and the feeling of hard muscular arms under my legs and shoulders. I cracked open my eyes, to find myself staring at a chin. I looked a bit higher and found a handsome face looking in down at me.

I was too sleepy that I drifted off. For all I kow I dreamt about the handsome face.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Sunlight, woke me up. It blinded me for a second. For a moment I hated sunlight. Everyone knew I was a crappy person when woken up, with sunlight , it only made it worse. A pound came from my head, my eyes were tired and my nose was stuffed.

I tried to summon voice , but all I got was a croak. I looked around for water, I found a glass of it on top of the dresser. As I drank the the holy liquid, I found a small green envelope with my name clearly written on it , in the place of the glass.

It was quite clear that my mom wrote it. I mean who else writes in italic bold these days? She always takes her time bolding her letters when the subject is important.

I quickly opened the pale green evelope and took the paper out. Unfolding it I read the words....

My dear little ray of sunshine

Rosie-posie , you have to know that I always loved you. And will always do. Im am sorry to discovee that filthy man is your father. As you can tell , im leaving him because no husband of mine should raise their hand to me or my daughter.

This is too over whelming for both of us. I know im not the best mother for doing this but I decided to go away for a while. Just to clear my mind, then ill come and take care of you. Do not try and contact me in any way.

By the time you are reading this ill be on my way to an island somewhere in the world. Im really sorry , but discovering that the person you once loved was a major jerk and spending years with him was completely wasted is devastating.

Im really am sorry and I know that handsome yound man will take care of you.

Always loving you; Mom.