Chapter 49: Goodbyes

*unedited*

Nandini was admist the whirlpool situation of choosing Aryaman or Manik. She didn't want to see either of them sad. "Manik...tomorrow...umm I have client meetings and...all", she tried reasoning, but Aryaman stopped her by gestures and asked her to say yes to Manik. Her heart wanted to be with Manik as he would not be near her for a week but she was not able to say it. She asked Aryaman through her eyes if he's really okay with her going with him. He gave a thumbs up and a smiling Nandini said, "Manik they aren't that important. I guess Arya will be able to handle them". Manik's voice came from that end I'm excitement, "Ohk then... Miss Murthy you're taking a leave tomorrow and spending the day with me ", he declared. The word leave sounded a bit odd to her. It's been years since she had taken a leave. She felt a little weird but mostly excited. She said a yes and after quick exchange of plesentries she kept the phone. Nandini hugged Arya expressing her thanks and then both retired to their room.

*Next Day*

It was another calm and serene morning in Mumbai. Murthy Mansion was quiet till now and only intermittent shouts from Nandini's room can be heard. The Nandini Murthy was going for a casual date. Manik had not told her where he was taking her and she had no idea how the hell was she supposed to dress up. She would call for a dress then pondering upon her look and then dismiss it. When she couldn't decide on what to wear, she went for the safest option.

 When she couldn't decide on what to wear, she went for the safest option

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She was dressed up very casually and looked extremely beautiful in it

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She was dressed up very casually and looked extremely beautiful in it. She came down much before the desired time and waited for Manik's arrival.

Her wait was over soon as she heard the honking of his car. She rushed outside to meet him. He being the gentleman was out of his seat as soon as she appeared.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
ANAM CARA || A MaNan Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें