Chapter 50: Without You...

Okay so before you guys start reading this chapter I want to tell you that this is a filler and foreshadowing chapter. The high voltage story will start from after this chapter ❤

*unedited*

Nandini stood at the same spot watching Manik go inside. She was smiling at her own antics. She herself was feeling surges of change inside her head, she couldn't help but feel happy about it. She went towards her car but saw an unknown man waiting for her at the car door. "Who are you? ", she asked, "Ma'am mai driver hu sir ka, Manik sir ne aapko aapke ghar tak chodne ko kaha hai (Ma'am I am Manik sir's driver, he has ordered to drop you home) ", she was going to oppose it when her phone beeped with a message. It was from Manik :

Please let the driver drop you it's for your own safety.

Nandini couldn't not help but blush at all this care being showered upon her. She agreed happily to his demand.

The man who was following her saw all this and shrieked that unknowingly once again Manik has ensured Nandini's safety. He had no choice left but to leave and go his own way.

____________________________________

*Nandini's room*

Nandini was back home safely with Manik's driver and was now sitting on the bed after changing her clothes.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She was already missing Manik and there were still seven days left to see him again. She had no idea when did Manik become such an indispensable part of her life. It was difficult for her to imagine a day where he doesn't message doesn't meet doesn't call. They had certainly become each others oxygen suppliers . (Oxygen still remains the most important 😂😜)

Nandini had another task at hand too. It has always been Manik who arranges for these dates, who initiates dinners lunches but this time she wants to be the one who initiates. She was not good at all this and she accepts that. She also realized that she knows little about Manik's taste and preferences. She thought for a while and then called someone. "Hello Cabir? ", she said, "Nandini Manik is not with me, he left for Manali ", Cabir said as soon as he answered the call, "I know Cabir, I only dropped him at the airport. Actually I wanted to talk about something else", she said. Cabir raised an eyebrow and said, "Okay! Shoot". "Cabir vo...umm... Do you... I mean do you have any idea about what kind of... Ummm... Date Manik would like to go on? ", she asked feeling hell embarrassed. Cabir felt something weird in her ways and her question too but let it be and gave all the information he could.

After knowing everything, she sat down to meticulously plan her proposal according to his choices. She would be planning a surprise like this for the first time in her life and she was damn excited for it. A thought crossed her mind. That day is also Nyonika's birthday. She had to gift her something. She remembered how Nyonika treated and cared for her like her own daughter. She exactly knew what to do. She rushed to the place where she hasn't been in a while.

ANAM CARA || A MaNan Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें