Chapter 52 : The Begining of US

*unedited*

Nandini and Aryaman were back at the Murthy Mansion after a heartfelt time at the Malhotra's. Nandini was meticulously planning the proposal. One very important aspect of it was left, and that she has to do herself. She had already asked Hari to make things ready. Hari though was shocked when Nandini instructed him but knowing her quite nicely he didn't ask any question but did what she asked. (What she was doing will be reveled afterwards)

Aryaman had come down listening to all the commotion," Hari itna shor kyu.... (Hari why is so much noise...)  ", all the answers that he wanted were right in front of him. "Nandini what the hell are you doing? ", he asked getting all shocked. "Arya... I... Umm", Nandini was at a loss of word. Her blush was quite loud enough to speak for her and Arya did understand that " Wait a minute. Is this for Manik? Am I... Am I thinking on the right tracks?", Aryaman asked raising his eyebrows.
Nandini nodded her head, "Oh my gosh!! Oh my gosh!! This is happening finally that too in this birth itself. I can't get luckier than this", said Arya in a dramatic tone while Nandini rolled her eyes over looking that drama. "Can I come? ", asked Aryaman with the most innocent look possible. "What!? Nooo", Nandini suddenly exclaimed. "Why? ", Aryaman asked her kidishly," It's going to be an intimate moment between us ", ,Nandini said not being able to come up with a suitable excuse. "Ohhhh! What are you guys planning to do waise?", 😁😌Aryaman asked, his eyes clearly showing the double meaning involved. "Arya just shut up and leave. Let me do my work I'm getting late ", Nandini said getting irritated. Aryaman laughed it off and went wishing her luck.

It was almost 11:05 and Nandini was all dressed up. She took all the pains to find the perfect out, just like Cabir's description and then get ready in it. She glanced at her reflection in the mirror. She looked different. Not because of what she was wearing but because of glow and blush which was quite evident on her face.

She glanced at her watch and thought," oh shit! I need to make a move or else I'll be late". She took all that she needed and moved out of her room. Nandini had one last thing to do before leaving her home. She took her phone and called Ammu to give her a green signal and to proceed with their plan.

*Manik's room*

Manik was still sitting in the same attire he was in. He had just removed his coat along with his shirt and was looking for something to wear. Though his hands were searching, his mind didn't care about it. All it could think about was Nandini.

Her behavior from past few days has left Manik puzzled. He did ask her quite a few times but all she says is, "You'll come to know soon". He was sick of this word 'soon'. He let out a sigh and remembered her wink. Haye! This Nandini was absolute love. His mind wandered on the path of morning's event. Never before had he thought that he'll hear something like this from Nandini. He was so proud of her. She took a rooted stand in front of Harshad, showing him his place. Manik understood that Harshad being around Nandini is dangerous but he was sure that he will be able to protect her (if needed) .

There was a knock at his door. Irritated at this, he opened the door and saw Amyrah standing. "What yaar Ammu? ", Manik was not liking this untimely intrusion when his thoughts were dedicated to Nandini. Ammu held his hand and said, "Manik bhai come with me". She tried pulling him but he stood his ground, "Where are you taking me this late? ", he enquired. "Just come naa please", she said again and tried pulling. "FINE. Atleast let me wear a shirt", he went to his cupboard and wore the first shirt which he found. It was a white shirt. He hurriedly folded the sleeves and went with her, giving her warnings that if the things is not worth it she will have it nicely.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
ANAM CARA || A MaNan Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें