Slave to Guard

Hesitantly she took a step forward and slowly made her way to Jeremy who was waiting patiently for her, "don't touch anything!" she hissed at him.

Jeremy cocked his head to the side and made a percuilar look, "thats right you heard, you might bring something back with us." He smiled and it was the only thing that warmed her, compared to the dangerous, cold warning her body was giving her.

"Do I need to throw you over my shoulder?" Jeremy asked casually walking over people burried six feet under him. "Hay, you. Do you mind? You could be stepping over your ancestors! Jeremy I am not playing, dude!!! Why did you do that - whuuuut. Get off that!"

Slightly tempered she stomped her way over to Jeremy. Sitting on head stone he looked up at her, his feet in the ear and leaning away from her.

"God bless you! if you sit on my fecking headstone with that fecking fat ass you will go to hell!" she grabbed him by the ear and was not afraid to give her boyfriend some discipline and kicked him up the ass.

Yelping he scurried ahead of her cradling his bottom.

"You know if I wanted to bring my mother I would have, you hungry man ass beast!" he hissed, a slow smiled cracked on his lips.

She breathed out a low long whistle as she took in the carved stone, it depicted a legacy that she wanted to learn more about. She pointed at it and Jeremy came up behind her taking it in. She took a step back into Jeremy's arms and admired the sculpted altar, "are we aloud in?"

Awed by the sacred and old design and framing she was intriged to find what was in there, why was this  dominant and far more eye catching than all the rest. Its eloborate decoration and spikes of warning for the trespassers, an unwelcome breeze swept through the landscape of the centuries old cemetery, making her eyes wander around there surroundings.

It was placed at the back of the cemetery quitely surrounded by the woods and the other half by old grey, decaying stones. "Almighty Neptune," she breathed. The formation was airy straight, not single stone out of line. "who rest's here?"  The stones are lined up in a perfect V position, a fighters position, if a threat was ready to come they would have all  been ready. The  head stones are all facing the entry where we came from she had thought out loud "looks like they have got soldiers or guards on both sides of the altar, protecting who's dead in there."Atonished by the revelation.

She touched the wall, tracing the carved story and ancient language she was unfamiliar with. She looked at Jeremy for help, "I suppose you can read this?" He nodded his head and stepped forward tracing the ancient words with his fingers, then swiftly dived in to his language. "This here..." he pointed to a block of writting, "this is a warning, for tresspasser. We will perish by the cross or the hands of the Kings loyal guard if we were to enter" he gave a cocky smile.

"And I suppose it says, we will bring the vampire hidden in there back to life?" Jeremy smiled a bit brighter, "actually yeah!" he laughed "but along the words, the world will be woken and woven." 

"Well let me at it! How do we get in?"

                                      *

Hello good morning,  afternoon and evening.  New to wattpad and writting my very own first little amature book! I'm super excited to finally be reading something that doesn't look like a diary of quotes. 

To keep all readers engaged and commenting,  every Chapter will be followed by discussion with a 'question of the chapter'.

                       ** WARNING**

This is not a trap where I pick your imagination, and steal thoughts and ideas for the book. I like writting my own stuff with my own ideas.  Like the small help I wanted to know on how to write a book turned into, "I will report you if you copy my stories!"

Calm your farm, you animal. I wasn't flirting with your partner!

                Question of the Chapter:

Q: Your creepiest experience overseas or in a cemetery. 

And remember if you haven't got anything nice to say,  say it with manners. Meanie!