Is this real or am I dreaming

(these pictures doesn't belong to me. They're from Pinterest only)

Yue greeted them and went to sit on the seat arranged for her. 'What's this? Is this really true? But how can they be here?' yue's mind was overflowing with questions while Qin Yu Chen was worried seeing her in a daze the moment she entered the room.

Yue observed the pair and noticed something which made her eyes water. 'so it's them.' While she was observing them,the pair was also shocked. 'those eyes are just like hers. Is it her?' The room was silent and no one took the initiative to talk.

Suddenly yue got up from her seat startling them. The sect master turned to her and asked"is there any problem?". Yue's reply not only startled the sect master but the elders also." I don't want to talk with people who can't stand on their words."

"What do you mean by that, miss?" The sect master's wife asked in confusion. "You still have the never to ask me sect master Qin Luo and Lady Qin Ning. Or should I say Mr. and Mrs. William?" Her question confirmed their thought and both of them rose from their seats.

"You are...her?" Qin Luo's sad voice confused the people in the hall while Qin Yu Chen was dumbfounded at the scene happening infront of him. " You don't even remember my name?"

Yue's voice filled with grief reached them like a thorn prickling their heart. "Elly..". Qin Ning called softly to which yue removed her veil revealing the tears flowing down. Qin Ning walked to yue and hugged her.

Yue also hugged and started crying. "Why did you leave me? Do you even know how much that was for me to handle?" It took sometime for yue to calm down. During this scene,all are looking at the ladies crying in confusion.

The sect master noticed this and asked the elders to leave the room for now. He told them that he will explain things later. Qin Yu Chen was just staring at her crying with heartache. The 4 guards of Qin Yu Chen who saw this scene were also confused at the turning of events.

Yue took both of them to her space leaving Qin Yu Chen outside. He was wondering how much pain she's been carrying till now without him knowing anything.

Inside the space
"Uncle, aunt. Calm down. This is my space. I just want to talk with you for sometime. I will explain Yu Chen about this later." Yue explained to them in a soft voice.

The first question they asked made yue's aura turn cold in an instant "what happened to jack after our accident?" Yue replied in a cold tone "he doesn't deserve your affection. He's the mastermind behind that attack. If it's not for he's your son, I would have tortured him in every way possible."

Tears were flowing from Qin Luo's and Qin Ning's face without them knowing. It took them sometime to regain their calm. They exited the space after a small talk. They left the main hall leaving yue alone with Qin Yu Chen.

"You don't need to tell me if you don't feel like it." His words directly hit her heart and she hugged him tightly. "I and your parents have our previous life memories intact and they're my uncle and aunt. I will explain the remaining to you later." Even though he was surprised at the content of her words, he hugged her back.

The minute they got out of the hall,yue was tackled into a hug. "Wow, sister-in-law. You are so beautiful. And you brother, not even introducing us."
Qin Yu Chen smiled and turned to yue "yue, this is my sister Qin Li." Yue smiled and nodded at her as a greeting.

Qin Li turned to her brother "brother, you can take your leave. I will take sister yue to her room." Then she pulled yue along with her not even listening to his reply. Yue turned to Qin Yu Chen and smiled.

He also nodded at her with a smile and left the place to do her work. Qin Li and yue talked for sometime and they both liked each other. Yue came to know that Qin Li has a knack for fashion and gave her 3 dresses which she designed herself.

 Yue came to know that Qin Li has a knack for fashion and gave her 3 dresses which she designed herself

Qin Li liked them so much that she hugged yue tightly thanking her while yue just smiled at her childish behavior

Qin Li liked them so much that she hugged yue tightly thanking her while yue just smiled at her childish behavior. That night both of them slept in the same room.