Jimin Executes His Plan...

Jungkook's Pov

Okay okay I know I messed up but seriously, the members are acting like I murdered someone! I mean Jimin isn't even speaking to me!

As soon as Jimin slammed the door in my face I knew I was in deep shit.

I dragged my feet back to mine, Jin's and Yoongi's room and got ready, not bothering about the shower anymore.

This is gonna be a long day.

~ ● ~

Things couldn't have been more tense. As if the car ride wasn't bad enough, now we all have to put up fake ass smiles and pretend we all love eachother. Not that we don't but you get what I mean.

The seating charts were worse.

Taehyung, Jin, me, Jimin, Namjoon, Yoongi and then Hoseok. All in a "straight" line on one long table as usual.

After answering tons of questions about our music, MV videos and lots of "Omg is Taekook real?!" We finally finished and were just chilling with Army and answering some of their more casual questions.

"Hoseok oppa! What are the members saved as on your phone?!" A girl asked. Hobi smiled.

"Taehyung and Yoongi's names are kinda private but

Jin is EommaJin, Namjoon is Rapleader, Jimin is CuteMochi and Jungkook is GoldenKookie."

Army giggled at the cute names and thankfully didn't pressure Hoseok into telling them what his contact names for Taehyung and Yoongi were.

"Jimin oppa! Who is your favourite member?!" Another girl asked.

"Jungkook, but that doesn't mean I love the rest of them any less." My angel replied, giving me a small smile which I returned with a bigger one.

Army started squealing.

All of a sudden Jimin dropped his pen and he dived under the table looking for it.

"Jungkook oppa! If you liked males, you would be the bottom right?" A fangirl asked. Everyone's eyes were on me and I fought the urge to burst out laughing at this girls boldness.

"Firstly I'm not your oppa and secondly, I would be the top." I chuckled huskily. Army screamed and I even saw a few pretending to faint.

I jumped when I felt a hand on my thigh.

I looked to my left and saw Jin hyung using both of his hands to blow air kisses to our fans. I looked to my right and saw that Jimin wasn't there. He was still under the table...

I peaked under and stared at Jimin, who was currently undoing the buttons on my jeans. He looked up and gave me a teasing grin.

"Jimin what the fuck are you doing?" I whispered under my breath.

"Teaching you a lesson seogsa."

Oh fuck that's hot.

I sat up not so straight and tried to wiggle out of his grip. Unfortunately that didn't work. There was no getting out this, I just had to control myself and make sure Army didn't suspect anything.