☆Chapter 3☆

You entered your room and slammed the door shut, I won't let him mess with me like he did in high school!

You heard a knock on your door, "Noona, Can I come in?" Jungkook asked softly.

"Sure."

He entered your room and sat down next to you on your bed, "Did I do anything stupid last night?" He asked nervously.

"You hugged me, told me how stressed you were, threw up then took a shower." You said trying not to laugh.

He blushed, "Oh good, I was slightly worried when I woke up shirtless." He laughed nervously. You laughed at how cute he looked. "Don't you always sleep shirtless though?" You teased him. He laughed shyly, "How would you know that?"

A knock on the door interrupted your conversation, "Y/n, can I come in?"

"Sure, the more the merrier." You said sarcastically.

"Why did you slam the door? who made you angry? ONLY I CAN DO THAT!" Jimin said.

"Do you guys remember Kim Taehyung from High School?" You asked both of them.

"The jerk that embarrassed you in front of Jung Hoseok?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah."

"I have to admit, at the time, I thought it was a bit funny. But now, I realize how mean it was." Jimin added.

"Well, we work together." You said sounding annoyed.

"What?" They both said in unison.

"He's a model now, a really good one as well." You said.

"Is he still messing with you?" Jimin asked, sounding a lot more serious.
.
.
.
.
"You're getting your payback!" Jimin declared after you told them what happened.

"Maybe when we were teens it was hard to do anything about it, but we're adults now! We'll help you fight back!" Jungkook said.

"I have an Idea." Jimin smirked.

You woke up feeling excited to go to work, you haven't felt this ever since Taehyung came

.
.
You woke up feeling excited to go to work, you haven't felt this ever since Taehyung came. "Are you ready?" Jungkook winked. "I was born ready!"

After the daily shoot, you waited until Taehyung left the office, you put on a black mask and followed him around, lucky for you, he left later than usual- so no one was around. You then texted Jimin and Jungkook, 'the plan is in action'.

You completed following him around, at first he didn't notice. However, later on you realized he started to look apprehensive, the plan was working. Soon, Jimin and Jungkook arrived, they were also in masks and hid around the dark alley in front of Taehyung. Taehyung kept shifting his gaze back and forth while he started walking faster.