Chapter 9

Planet Chaos
Iroas/Luke P.O.V.

Eagle and Télos stepped through the portal. Télos spoke to me through mind message: Gather the army. We are leaving soon.

I nodded at him. He went back to his room. To read, perhaps. You never know what goes on in his now-smart brain. I shook my head to clear my thoughts. I took a deep breath and said,"Gather here, we are leaving in about five minutes. So get on the ship now," I glanced at Eagle to see if she and Télos were coming with us and she nodded her head,"Commander Télos and Eagle will join us in a while."

I ushered them up the ship and saw from my peripheral vision that Eagle was going to Télos' room. Those two were fit for each other. If only they weren't siblings... They were both introverted now, they loved black--I don't know about Télos, but since he's always in black-- and they both had wings. They looked so compatible next to each other. Damn! Now I sound like Aphrodite.

I shook my head to clear my thoughts yet again and boarded the ship. I set the timer for the time we are leaving to be in five minutes. I knew that even if they couldn't make it in time to board the ship, they had wings, they could create portals and they could teleport, so they'll be fine. I made my way to the lounge and made some coffee. I know what you're thinking, We drink coffee? Well yeah, we do. Just because we live in a different environment doesn't mean that we do everything differently. Just then the rest of the army came flooding into the lounge.

Jazzy came in and sat beside me. She asked me for some coffee so I gave her a sip of mine. Jazzy is my girlfriend, and she is so nice. We even do pranks together on somebody. "Ooooo.... Lukey dukey, can I have some coffee?" Silena asked, batting her eyelids. I rolled my eyes at her. That girl is so Aphroditish. Zoe, Jazzy and Beckendorf started cracking up. I just huffed and rolled my eyes childishly. We don't call ourselves by our code names. We only do that with Télos, though he couldn't care less about what we say.

The door to the ship opened, and in came Eagle and Télos. We just continued laughing. The couple didn't really care about what we said or did, which makes us less serious around them. The ship's timer beeped and the door locked. Télos and Eagle went to their respective rooms.

Then, Silena leaned in and asked," Oi, anybody here knows who that Télos is? He is always so secretive, and he doesn't even talk. Is he mute or something?" Jazzy and I shrunk back into our seats. But unfortunately, that didn't go unnoticed by the team.

"Ooo... So Lukey dukey does so know who the guy is?" Silena asked. "Jazzy too?" "In my defense, I was his 'nurse' when he first came here." Jazzy explained.

"Who is he?" Silena asked, already begging for answers. How do I escape this? "Ermm.. Let me ask him if he lets me answer that question," I said and dashed out of the lounge. Beckendorf, being the fittest among them all, chased after me.

He found me, and said,"Well? Why aren't you asking?" "I'm scared he's reading. If you interrupt his reading session, he will glare at you. And I don't want to take the risk. His glares are like,"I put my hand to my neck and put it across,"wanna take the risk?" He nodded. We opened his door since it wasn't locked. Télos' hood was up. He looked up from his book and glared at us but I tried to avoid his gaze.

Beckendorf on the other hand was not so lucky and he was paralysed from the glare. He started to back up till he hit the wall of the room. I gulped. "Ermm... I just wanted to ask if I could tell the crew your name. Your real name," I said, still looking at the floor in interest. His posture relaxed and he shrugged. Guess he thought it wouldn't hurt for them to know. He sent me a questioning glance as if asking me why I wasn't leaving yet. Funny, he can actually use his eyes to communicate.

I grabbed Beckendorf and ran out of the room, letting the door automatically close. On the way back to the lounge, Beckendorf huffed,"Goodness gracious me... His glare is so,"he put his hand to his neck and glided it across. "Now I see why you didn't want to see him while he was reading." "Told you so." I replied.

"How do you think it went?" The voice I recognized as Jazzy's said. The lounge was in silence.

"We're back, ladies!" I exclaimed. Beckendorf was still quite pale. Silena went to sit beside him and asked if he was okay. He nodded. Then they all looked at me. Zoe said," So?" They all looked so curious. "He shrugged, which meant he agreed," They nodded their heads, gesturing for me to continue. "Télos is Percy. Percy Jackson." And before I could hear any of their shrieks of shock and their gasps and their gossips, I said,"And we have arrived."

A/N I have decided not to put their code names in everyones POV. Except Percy's. His code name will be in every chapter. Hayley's code name will be in everyones but Jazzy and Percy's