19: New Relations

I don't want to receive more than what had been offered to me.

Just waking up to the love of my life, with her hair spread, head in between the space of my neck and shoulder, arms tightened on my waist, and legs intertwined with mine, is enough for me.

Nothing else can make me this happy. And the things that had happen last night made me smile more than I had a minute ago.

Our relationship started fast but I know she's the one.

Love can never be measured by time, instead, it's measured by how you fell for that person and how she makes you feel like the leader of this hellish world.

Not driven by lust nor controlled by others. Not even feeling like in a toxic relationship.

You know she's that person once you have felt what I have.

-------------

I have been awake since an hour ago, I went inside her bathroom and brushed my teeth so that I wouldn't have any morning breath for Jennie to wake up on.

The problem earlier was how hard I had to maneuver to detached myself from the cuddling kitten.

As much as I have loved how she didn't want me out of her embrace, I still didn't t want her running off from my stinking breath, not like I have one but you all know how the morning greets us.

Ms. Kim has an extra set of brushes in her cabinet so I didn't have to work hard in finding them.

After finishing off my routine, I went back into her bedroom and saw that she has already woken up from her deep and comfortable slumber.

She was sitting on her bed and was yawning so cutely. The small amount of sunlight that was peaking through the blinds of her curtain was making her look as though a goddess has entered the humble abode.

The sheet of blanket that was covering her naked flesh has fallen out of its hold and is now resting over the girl's lap making her glorious assets shine.

"You are staring baby," a voice giggled making me lose focus in what I was looking at for a minute.

Then I saw that the angelic voice came from the being in front of me. I smiled the same smile I have been giving her since the day I have met her.

"I am not staring I am admiring," I stated making her smile and look at me with a laugh.

She held both her smooth hands upward in my direction telling me to come and embrace her body and without even the ounce of self-thought to cover herself. Her boobs slightly jiggled as she moved. 

Her naked self made my not so little jack twitch and harden in its confinement.

"If you don't cover yourself, I don't know what I would do to you," I said as my body reaches her own for the hug she was asking. My hands went to her neck as hers went to my waist.

She leaned her mouth near my ear and blew a hot breath seducing me.

"What's stopping you?" she whispered.

And we could say I did it to her until she begged for me to stop.

------------------------------------

I quickly went home to get my things then maybe after convincing my brother and giving him the comfort that he needs after hearing what will happen to our parents, I could ask if it's not too much for him to go and live at my Jennie's house.

Things in his life are changing faster than I could have imagined but I'll be there to support him on every step that he will take.

I still don't care if mom and dad divorced at least I'll be free of their hold, free of their judgment, and of whatever demon is possessing their brains.