25: The actual talk ft. Dr Brooke

Lauren paced outside the doctors office, Ally kicking out the Alpha after Lauren had asked her for a favour.

She felt that her explanation of the foxes and hounds probably didn't get through to the girl nearly enough but she didn't want to ruin her mates pure innocents, hence Ally.

Ally was a doctor, she knew all about boys and girls and 'the talk'.

Inside the office, (Y/N) sat on the examination table, swinging her legs back and forth as Ally figured out a way to construct her lecture.

"Okay..." She whispered, pulling up two photo's and projecting them onto the wall via her laptop.

"Penises and vaginas. Everyone has them. Most girls will have a vagina, like you, Dinah and I, and boys have penises. Some girls, like Lauren and Camila, have penises as well in order for reproduction purposes, so that our bloodlines and werewolf genes will continue and we can have babies." Ally explained, a small 'ohh', escaping the Omegas mouth as she listened.

Ally nodded her head changing the photo to one of her Luna and Alpha, (Y/N) perking up at the sight as she immediately jumping off the table to touch the wall the photo was projected on. "Lolo!" (Y/N) stated happily, turning to smile at Ally as she pointed to her mate.

 "Lolo!" (Y/N) stated happily, turning to smile at Ally as she pointed to her mate

Ally smiled and giggled at the Omega, "Yeah (Y/N/N) that's you and Lauren." Ally told her, watching the younger wolf as she was staring at the image in awe.

The younger wolf hadn't seen many photos before let alone ones of her and Lauren together. It fascinated her, especially ones on such a large scale being projected onto the wall.

"So you know how Lauren is your mate, yes?" Ally asked, the young wolf smiling at the Salutary and nodding her head before turning back to the picture and tracing Laurens features.

"Well when you find you mate and you love them a lot, people will usually, not always, but usually have sex." Ally told her lightly, sitting down and looking at the photo herself.

Now that was a word (Y/N) hadn't heard and it perked her interest. Her and Lauren were mates and loved each other lots and LOTS! Why didn't they have this thing called 'sex'?

Tilting her head at Ally, she waited for the blonde to continue, remembering Laurens words when she told her not to interrupt people when they talk because it can be rude sometimes.

Turning to see the young girls expression, Ally continued to explain the topic she brought up, slightly cursing Lauren out as the Alpha said she told her the basics. 'clearly not very well...' Ally thought.

"Sex is what happens when you trust and love each other explicitly. It can happen with two girls, two boys, or a boy and a girl. In yours and Laurens case, its two girls but the anatomy of a boy and a girl comes into play. Anatomy is different body parts, like the penis and vagina." Ally quickly added.

As the talk went on, (Y/N)s eyes grew, listening to Ally very closely as she explained the rest, wincing at certain parts as she looked sadly down at her crotch, but she continued to listen to the end. Especially when she explained mating bites and how it linked into the 'intimate time'.

"So you understand the foxes and hounds now?" Ally asked as she leaned back into her chair after shutting down her laptop.

(Y/N) stared at the blank wall in concentration before giving the Salutary a single nod, hopping off the table and leaving the room.

Lauren rushed to her once her mate closed the door behind herself, pulling her into a hug as she mumbled something about how if Ally had ruined her she was going to get it.

(Y/N) hugged her back briefly before pulling away and walking back to their room, not saying a word to Lauren.

"Hey!" Lauren yelled, running after her mate before grabbing her arm and turning her around to see her mates pouty face. "What's going on? Are you okay?" Lauren asked, cupping (Y/N)'s cheeks between her hands.

"You love me?" (Y/N) asked quietly, conscious of the looks she was receiving from the wolves around them. They still stared at the young Luna and it made her uncomfortable.

Lauren noticed her uneasiness, looking at the wolves around them outside the pack house. "What are you looking at?! Get back to your tasks!" Lauren growled before turning back to her mate who was now blushing. "of course I love you, why would you ask that. I love you lots and lots, remember?" She asked the Omega.

(Y/N) hummed, rocking back and forth on her heels in thought before opening her mouth again. "Then, umm. Why haven't we, uh, touched peepees.." (Y/N) asked, whispering the last part to her mate.

Lauren was confused for a moment, collecting her thoughts before replying, "because although we love each other lots and lots it's better to wait for certain things. This is one of those things where it's better to wait." She explained, kissing the Omegas forehead as her mate mumbled an 'okay' in reply.

Lauren was glad she fully understood now, happier that she didn't have to try and explain it to her again though.

Grabbing Laurens hand, (Y/N) swung them between themselves as she continued to walk back to their room for the day. She felt that she had been out and about enough for today, growing weary of the prying eyes around them as she retreated back to her safety zone.