Cuddles (9/10/11)

I have a tendency to write longer preferences or whatever you wanna call them than most so like if you see something saying (9/10/11) or (12/13) or any other variation that just means its their separate preferences in that one chapter unless specified otherwise. Cause I write AT LEAST 1000 words for each and so 5000 words is kinda lengthy 😂

Anywho enjoy :)

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Nine:

You aren't feeling well at all. Your stomach feels like it's dying, you have an extreme migraine, your throat is sore and you just feel so weak. You can't even get out of bed to tell the Doctor or to get some food or anything.

You keep your arms over your stomach, hoping to relieve some of the pain, and turn over towards your clock. It's 30 minutes later than you normally wake up. You need to get out of your room to tell the Doctor!

You move to a sitting position, which takes a lot of strength, and try to push yourself up to stand. You end up just collapsing hard onto the ground, but you're too weak to even try to get up again.

You hear rushed footsteps running down the hallway to your room. "(Y/n)? Are you alright? I heard a bang." You heard the Doctor from outside your closed door.

"Doc..." Your voice comes out raspy but you suppose he heard you anyways since he opened the door and walked in. He looks at your empty bed before looking around for you.

He finds you on the ground on the other side of your bed and immediately rushes over. "What are you doing on the ground, baby?"

You take the Doctor's hand and place it on your forehead, not exactly wanting to speak at the moment.

"You're burning up." He concluded. "I know exactly what you need." He carefully picks you up but instead of putting you in your bed, he carries you out.

He pushes open a different door with a much larger bed than yours and places you down on it gently, pressing a kiss to your forehead. "I'll be back with some breakfast. Do you want some water or anything?"

"Water..." You manage to say and he nods, quickly leaving the room. You try to look around the room but your vision is too unfocused. You feel like you aren't even there.

The Doctor returns a short while later with a small bowl of soup and some water. He has it on a little tray that can stand over your legs so you can eat in bed.

He sits next to you on the large bed and patiently waits until you're done. You can't manage to eat more than a few bites and sigh.

"Can I save the rest for later?" You ask quietly.

"Of course. I'll be right back." He takes the tray from you and leaves.

You look up at the ceiling and smile as you notice there's a star projector somewhere in the room. Although you love star projectors, you now know there's nothing better than seeing them with your own eyes up close.

The Doctor walks back in and lays down beside you. "The Doctor is also prescribing cuddles to make you feel much better." He grins cheekily. You smile a little and roll your eyes.

"Oh did he now? Can't disobey the Doctor then." You move closer to him and he wraps his arms around you. You snuggle close and get into a comfortable position - your head laying on his chest with one arm curled to yours and the other hand on his chest. Your legs are also intertwined with his.

"Sleep well, (y/n)." He mumbles as he kisses your hair.

You're already falling down into a very deep sleep.