03

After a while, we take the girls up to the day beds, trying to see who they might be interested in.

Until Mike, Connor and, of course, Callum come and steal them away for a chat. 'The boys are getting excited though because, it's fresh meat.' Siannise says and I nod.

'Not gonna lie. I really hope that they both fancy the same boy, fight over it and then storm out.' I laugh, Leanne nodding. 'I was trying to get it out of them!' 'No no, I don't wanna know. Because I think if one of them said Callum and he heard it, he'd be like game.'

'How old d'you think they are?' I suddenly ask. 'I heard they're 20.' Fucking hell. Same age and everything. 'I don't think you've got anything to worry about babes.' Leanne puts her arm on my stomach.

'Babe, I couldn't stop staring at their boobs.'

We try to listen to their conversation, hearing as they say 'I wouldn't mind an older boy.' And Mike reply 'you've not really got much choice.' And then all of them flirty laughing.

'Fam.' My arm flaps. 'Nah, that's nothing.' Siannise shakes her head, mine completely gone. 'I'm fine. I'm fine. But you know what. If them boys come up and they can tell the difference between Jess and Eve imma be fuming.' Siannise laughs at me as Leanne howls. 'Oh. My.'

It eventually ends up that all the OG girls and boys are in groups and then Jess and Eve are sat on their own. But it's not long before Leanne says she's going to go in to bed. We all follow her in and I grab my cropped pyjama top and shorts set from my suitcase, taking all my makeup off and heading down to the bedroom when everyone's ready.

The next morning, it felt weird waking up in bed with someone I only met yesterday, but as we woke up Callum asked whether I wanted a coffee and offered to make one for me

I changed quickly into a floral bikini, brushing my teeth and throwing my hair up as I walked round to the breakfast bar.

'Ooh look at you

'Ooh look at you.' I raise my eyebrows at Callum in the kitchen, only the two of us there. 'Hahah. I love it.' I smirk, impressed. 'Fair enough.' He hands me a cup of coffee. 'I filled your water up as well.' He nods towards the bottle with my name on it standing on the counter. 'Aweee thanks babes.' I mock an Essex accent, ruffling his hair, then go over to the day beds where I spot Leanne and Soph.