Chapter - 7: Her Day at Office; His Favourite Dish

In the evening, Sanskar came back from office. One of servant informed him about DP's request for meet at Study. After freshening up, Sanskar entered study where he saw his Dad, Badi Ma, Mom and Kaki Ma were sitting along with his Bade Papa.

"Yes, Bade Papa, is there anything serious?" Sanskar sat beside his Kaki Ma.

"Sanskar, it's been 2 weeks for your and Swara's marriage, but we have not released the news about it to public. We are thinking of your Wedding Reception. It's high time. What do you think?"

DP directly came to the point; he was not the person who will talk round and round. His attitude was always straight forward.

Sanskar immersed in deep thought.

"I am ok with reception only if Swara is fine. Have you all talk to her?"

"No we wanted to take your opinion first." Sujata replied.

"Ok. I will talk to her and then I will confirm."

Post dinner Swara was helping her MILs and Gopi Dadi in kitchen to keep the leftover in the refrigerators.

One more thing amazed Swara about this family was that they did not like to waste the food even they didn't mind eating left over from last day.

"Swara I am going for walk do you want to join me?" Sanskar was standing at the doorstep of kitchen.

Swara was keeping one of the vessels in the refrigerator.

Everyone's eyes turned on him.

"Yes, yes she is coming" before Swara could have answered Sujata responded with smile.

'What are you doing Mom?' He stared at his mother but in reply he got wide eyes from her.

"Swara go beta, its fine we will do it" Annapurna said.

"Haan Badi Dulhan go. Finally Sanskar has some time for his beautiful bride don't make him wait" Gopi dadi said while pressing her lips to control her laugh.

Swara followed Sanskar and they came out of house. They were walking on the path of the garden at the back side of their mansion.

'What happened to him suddenly?'

Swara could feel the wind gust and hear the sounds of tides from Arabian Sea.

Sanskar was walking with her but he was on call from last 10 minutes.

"Sorry, it was kind of urgent" Sanskar said apologetically putting his phone in his pant pocket.

"It's ok."

"So how was your day?" Sanskar ask, as always, he needs to take initiative to start their conversation.

"It was good as usual"

"Hmm how is Dida? Did you talk to her?" Again their regular talks.

"Yes, every day I talk to the nurse and Dida. Dida is... Dida is ok" Swara said with emotionally and continued "I know there is no cure for Dida's disease but now a days she looks happy stress-free."

"Hmm that's good."

"I have asked Mathew uncle to consult with specialist."

"Thank you"

Then again there was comfortable silence.

"Actually, Bade Papa and all were asking me about our wedding reception, I wanted to know if you are ok with it or not."

Swara stopped in her tracks.

"It's quite a time for our marriage and world needs to know that you belong to me." Sanskar stopped as well staring at her eyes.