Fantasty

Part 1? You decide.

"I had a great time with you LiAngelo." I smiled before getting out of his car and kissing him on the lips. He took me out to a dinner, at a really nice restaurant for my birthday and gave me hella gifts. It was such a sweet gesture. I watched from my front porch as he drove off, waving until I couldn't see him anymore. Tossing the gifts in my closet I undressed as I heard one of my phones ring. Melo's name popped across the screen.

"Hey Melo." I grinned.

"Happy birthday, baby."

"Thank you, thank you."

"Whatcha doing?"

"Nothing.." I trailed off. "I'm feeling kinda lonely, I think you should come over." I smirked into the camera lifting it up so he could see I was just in my bra. I watched as he licked his lips and chuckled slightly. "Aight imma be over there in 10." He ended the FaceTime call. Rushing to the bathroom I freshened up before he got here.

I know what you're thinking and it isn't what it looks like. You're probably thinking 'wait what the fuck she's fucking brothers?' And no, I'm not. I'm fucking Melo and dating Gelo. I haven't let Gelo hit yet so technically I'm only fucking one.

And of course, neither of them know. Hell, I didn't even know until I put two and two together that their last name was both Ball and they both had two brothers. But I was just so in love with both of them I couldn't possibly break it off with either of them. And as far as I know. They didn't know about each other. Something happened where they don't talk anymore, and they both have my different numbers so their was no way in hell I could possibly get caught. I was living every bitch fantasy.

I heard the door open downstairs and the alarm signifying someone was in the house, I wasn't scared though Melo had a key and he always let himself in, so I knew it was him. I fixed my hair in the mirror and pushing my boobs up, wasting time allowing Melo to get upstairs.

I walked out the bathroom expecting to just see Melo.

But instead I saw both Melo and Gelo sitting on the bed with smirks plastered across their faces. My eyes widen, and my heart raced.

I was busted.

I bit my bottom lip nervously waiting for one of them to say something.

"Damn so, you was just finna play me like that?" Gelo stood up from where he was walking over to me. I backed up until I couldn't anymore, being stopped by a wall. His eyes roamed my body, before grabbing my arm roughly and pushing me on the bed, while Melo watched.

"You let my brother see what was mine, before me?" His hands grazed my legs.

"That's crazy." Melo shook his head smiling to himself.

I'd be lying to you if I said this situation wasn't turning me on. I looked into Gelo's eyes and I noticed they were a darker hue than usual. He bent down kissing me, or course I kissed back. His tongue found its way into my mouth, and his hands found their way onto my panties pulling them off.

LaMelo Ball Imagines
✗ Comment, vote, and follow me ✗
Hmmm? Part two🧐? I need a considerable amount of comments and votes for me to do a part two to this.