Chapter 9: The Cell Games

A/n: Okay so the vote is over and Beerus will be your love interest and you will attain Super Saiyan 4 instead of Super Saiyan God. Alright with that out of the way, on with the story.

Y/n and Frieza were in an open field training the day before the Cell Games.

Y/n: "Good job Frieza, I think you got the technique down."

Frieza: "Indeed, this technique will come in handy."

Y/n: "Now, what do you say we go and shove as much food into our stomachs as physically possible?"

Frieza sweat drops.

Frieza: "I think I'd much rather rest for tomorrow."

Y/n: "That's good too."

The two fly off back home to rest up for tomorrow.

-The next day-

Cell is waiting patiently in his arena when he can feels his opponents arriving on a small cliff overlooking the arena.

Cell: "So the challengers have arrived right on time."

He looks up and sees Goku, Vegeta, Raditz, Nappa, Piccolo, Tien, Yamcha, Krillin, Y/n, Trunks, Frieza, Ginyu, Burter, Jeice, Recoome, and Guldo. With Ginyu and his men sporting armor and clothing similar to Vegeta and Trunks, only with Y/n Force colors.

Trunks: "Hey Goku, I've been meaning to ask for awhile but where is Gohan?"

Goku: "Oh he's at home with ChiChi."

Trunks: "What, why?"

Y/n: "Because he's not a fighter Trunks. While Gohan can fight, he hates doing it. And I'm not about to force him to fight when I know he doesn't like it, not only that but who would make their eleven year old son fight a genocidal maniac like Cell?"

Goku steps away from y/n, whistling innocently.

Cell: "Alright everyone, the Cell Games have officially begun. Now who will be first?"

???: "I will be the one to defeat you!"

Everyone looks to where the voice came from.

Hercule: "Hercule Satan! World Champian!"

Hercule charges at Cell... only to be slapped into a large rock.

Frieza: "I shall go first. I wish to try an new technique on this oversized insect."

Frieza flies down to the ring and gets into a fighting stance. Cell gives a confident smirk.

Cell: "Well then, this is a surprise."

Frieza and Cell charge at each other and clash, throwing punches and kicks but neither landing any significant blows.

Piccolo: "Incredible, Frieza is fighting on the same level as a super Saiyan!"

Y/n: "I'm so proud." *looks around* "Hey, I though 16 was going to be here?"

Krillin: "He's with Bulma. He didn't feel his presence was necessary."

Y/n: "Oh ok." *turns her attention back to the fight*

Frieza and Cell have broken from the clash and are now land solid blows on one another.

Frieza lands a gut punch on Cell only to receive a punch to the face, Frieza retaliates by kicking Cell in the arm followed by a downward strike from his tail sending Cell hurdling towards the arena. Cell looks up at Frieza and sees him charging a dark purple ki sphere in his hand.

Vegeta: "I knew that mongrel couldn't be trusted!"

Raditz: "What's he thinking!?!"

Nappa: "We have to stop him!!"