05

I manage to sneak into a conversation with Sophie and Connor, laughing as we hear Nas trying to break out of the friend zone.

'She's literally sat on the edge of the bed, about to fall off, and look at him.'

I laugh, Sophie and Connor turning around and looking before we all burst into hysterical laughter, capping off our night well.

I end up in a bed on my own tonight as Leanne goes to be with Mike in the doghouse bed. So I pop on my long pyjamas. Going solely for comfort.

Then in the morning, I throw on a swimsuit, chatting to Leanne and Sophie about their happy relationships whilst mine falls apart.

'Right

'Right. Game plan for today. We've got our little grafter in the corner, looking bomb in her little cutout one piece.' Sophie jokes and I blush. 'I will be like working away, you two are gonna have to make sure I get a lunch break and everything.' I huff jokingly, but not, shaking my head.

- saiorse beach hut -

'If I was back home I'd have Needy by Ariana Grande on repeat right about now.'

Eventually we get outside, and as I'm filling my water bottle up, Callum appears fresh from a chat with Eve.

- saiorse beach hut -

'I am trying incredibly hard with the grafting today. And I planned to be quite flirty, but we're too similar people. And we always just end up going off on some tangent.'

'I can't wink.' He spits out his water, laughing. 'I look like I'm having a nervous twitch when I wink.' I laugh too, watching as he winks. 'You proper move your mouth when you do it!' He laughs. 'Yeah, I'm like that me.' He does it again.

'No no, stop. Because I can't tell if you're having a reaction to something.' I laugh.

'Or I just do this.' He moves his glasses down his nose. 'Oh my god you look like Jim Carey.' My first ever celebrity crush, probably should've downplayed that. 'Hahaha, smokinggg.' I gasp, laughing, realising he's just as much of a fan.

I think I'm in love man.

Soon after Ollie tells us all to go to the fire pit, and I notice all the boys looking a little glum. 'I've been thinking about it for quite a while now. And I've told the most important person in here, Paige about it. But it's taken all of this, I know it shouldn't have but it's made me realise that I still have feelings for someone else on the outside.'

My eyebrows fly up. Awe bless him. 'I just think if I stay any longer, I'm just not being honest with my own heart.' Oh my god was he actually leaving!? 'So unfortunately guys, I'm gonna have to leave.' Everyone seems upset, giving him a massive hug. 'I think. Basically she's the love of my life. I think.'

My eyes well up, he was being so cute, then there's Callum playing two girls against each other. 'So I'll see you all on the outside I guess.' He seems really heartbroken. 'Shall we have a group hug?' I suggest, everyone jumping up.

The girls stay down with Paige, who gets a little upset over him and the boys go to help Ollie pack his things then we meet by the doors to the villa to say goodbye.

After getting so hot I get in the pool as Paige, Mike, Callum and Connor sit around the beanbags. 'You know what I think the definition of love is?' I turn to Callum with raised eyebrows as he gets into the pool.

'Their happiness is your happiness.'

I burst into fits of laughter.

'Nah he read that from a book.'

Mike points at him and I laugh harder. 'Swear to god. That is a good explanation though, do you not think.' I laugh again as he looks at me and I nod.

The night comes and as normal Siannise can't make her mind up over Nas. As soon as Jess starts talking to him she gets overprotective, but I really have no idea what happened.

So, I somehow end up on the day beds with Callum again

'She's staring at you.' I tell him, watching as he realises what I'm on about. 'Oh shit.' I laugh. 'Okay so, I just need to know whether you're set on someone that's not me, so that I can just like move on and let you do you.' 'No.' He interrupts and I get confused.

'But then if you're not set on anything.'

He laughs. 'I'm not giving anything away.' 'God why've you got such a good poker face?' I groan, laughing slightly.

'It's good innit.' He tries not to laugh and I chuckle. 'But we're good, we get on really well.' He says and I agree. 'Yeah, it's just really easy. Because we're kind of similar.' 'Yeah, that's what I said. Exactly.'

'So any hints? Do I just keep doing what I'm doing?' I joke but he actually answers. 'Yeah, just chill. Just chill.' He laughs and I roll my eyes. 'Your ego right now.' I shake my head and he starts howling.

A while later, Paige screams, scaring everyone. But it's just a text.

'Girls make sure you get some beauty sleep tonight, because tomorrow...' She screams again. 'Two new boys will be joining you in the villa!' We all scream, the boys faces dropping.

Sophie starts cheering, which pisses Connor off. Then him and Callum go over to Mike.

'God crisis management meeting. Jesus.' I laugh.

'You know what, I am going for it tomorrow lasses.' I tell them and they all cheer. 'Ooh Soph I think you've pissed Connor off.' I laugh, seeing him keep turning to look at her. 'Ooh he looks fuming.' Leanne grits her teeth.

Which he obviously is as 5 minutes later he's awkwardly pulled her for a chat. So Leanne and I head into bed as they argue.

Paige gets a text almost as soon as we wake up. 'Girls, new boys Connagh and Finley have each chosen two of you to go on dates today. #modelbehaviour #newrecruits

Then almost straight after that, Sophie gets a text. 'Sophie. Connagh has picked you for his first date.'

Uh oh.

Then Siannise gets one, asking her on a date with Finley.

We go with the girls to get ready, leaving our pyjamas on as the girls change.

'OH MY GOD.' I suddenly shout, the girls around me turning quickly. 'I've just realised what the text said. It said each boy has chosen 2 girls to go on dates with.' Jess and Leanne's jaws drop. 'Oh shit. So that's more then.' Leanne realises. 'What're we doing here? We should go get ready in case.' I joke, laughing. 'Oh my god.' We say in unison as Paige walks towards us.

'We've just realised, they're taking two girls each.' I tell her.

'I genuinely reckon there's another round of dates.

- saoirse beach hut -

'If I get picked it might make Callum think oh shit, maybe I've gotta let her know a little bit more that I'm feeling her. Because Connagh number 2 might come full force and just sweep my off my feet.'