Chapter 6

We were still all recovering for about the murder. And execution. But I still managed to go to the dining hall. Ninja, Sammi, River, Aria, Allison, Morgan, and Nick. I grabbed some breakfast and sat at Nick 's and Morgan's table. Nick was eating an apple and Morgan was eating a protein bar. "Hey, guys." I waved to them.

"Hay, Jood." Nick muffled out.

"Hey, Nick" I replied. We talked until everyone got there. It took a while, but everyone got there. After we all checked that everyone was alive, then we went our separate ways. Me, Allison, and Maria chatted about..... I don't really know. At the video room. Then, I hung out with Pink.

We went to the cafeteria and ate lunch together. She was adapting very well to the school. After that, I talked to Vincent. We just walked around, looking for things to do when, Alright, everyone!  Since you survived a class trial, a new floor is open to you. Then, we heard a loud metal creaking. The shudders were opening.

"Woah, that hurts!" Vincent knelt, holding his ears.

"Well, let's see our new floor." I ventured. First, I went to an art room. It was filed with paints, colors, and a variety of other things. Then, there was the library. Shelves and shelves, stacked with books. Next, was a few classrooms, like the one I woke up in. Finally, there was a computer room, with only five computers, and a room filled with instruments. I bet river would love that.

We all meet in the cafeteria and told about our day. Then, we went to our rooms and went to sleep.

Hey, guys. This was probably short, but I've only been on for a year. And, I'm twelve with no attention span. Well, remember to vote, comment, and follow. Thanks for reading, and I'll see you guys later. Love you!