𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁.

250+ votes 😯.

𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁:
"𝟏𝟐𝟑."
___________________________

___________________________𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐍𝐀𝘓𝘈𝘠 🦋

𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐍𝐀
𝘓𝘈𝘠 🦋

"You probably think I talk about basketball a lot, I got my reasons for it." CJ told me as he pulled into the lot of the Boys and Girls club.

"Wait, why we here?" I asked.

"I coach the little kids up here. I ain't never make it out and become a basketball player, and I know some of these kids might not either but they like doing this and I wanna help them at least try to achieve their dreams."

"That's nice." I smiled, looking out the window as he parked the car.

Once we both got out and made our way to the gym area, he greeted everybody else that worked here and some other kids.

"Hey Coach!" I heard a little girls voice and I looked behind me, seeing a girl no younger than 12 running up to him.

"Wasshannin' Dynasty!" He dapped the girl up and she just cheesed widely, showing her lime green and dark blue braces.

"I been workin' on my free throws like you told me and Ima win this time. All Tory been talkin' about is how he carried me the whole game last week. Nah, I ain't having that no more."

"And he don't live by the court," She rolled her neck before pointing to herself. "I do, therefore I had more time to practice and when he get his ass handed to him ion wanna hear it!"

"Run that back, what you say?" He made a face and her face changed to "😯" that expression.

"Ian mean to say it, it just slipped." She said, covering her mouth. "You know what, Ima go put on my gym clothes."

"Yeah go do that."

"That's what I was going to do!" She said before grabbing an orange tote off of the ground and jogging off towards the bathrooms.

"That's Dynasty." He looked at me. "She wanna be in the WNBA when she grow up, she said she wanna be just like Taleah Dixon, but better."

"Speaking of, she a huge fan of the Loyola Greyhounds too. She swear she a member of their team." He chuckled.

"That's cute."

"Nah, it's cute til she come up to you talkin' bout 'Bri Rozzi ain't got nothin' on me!', then it ain't cute no more." He sighed.

"Shes just determined, that's all." I shrugged.

"Determined my ass, but come on. We going to the gym and you're helping me coach them until 4:30 when practice is over."