Jeff x reader x E.j

I felt bad with all the updates so I made the chapter come out early <3

***

Crying my eyes out there was a very tall man in a suit and no face skin pale almost whiter than paper. 

“Who are you?”I asked him.

“I am known as Slenderman my child”, he said with a kind voice with a hint of pity.

This man is the one who had killed my parents. We were out camping and I was in my tint when I heard their screams and chokes. Screaming for me to run and begging for me to be safe. I ran as fast as I could , my legs burning my throat dry. If I felt if I stopped now I would have died. I did stop. I felt my body give out. I couldn't do it anymore. My body had shut down. I was crying and begging for someone to save me. That's when that man had shown up and carried me with a soft touch.

This is the moment where it all started. I woke up in a bed and all the cuts and dirt were gone off of my arms and legs. The man who carried me here was sitting at the edge of the bed when he saw that I had woken up. He adjusted where he was knowing on the ground even when he did so he still looked tall. 

“So your name is slenderman can i call you slender for short?” I asked him. 

“Yes child that is alright may i ask your name since i told you mine?” he asked with a calm tone.

“Im (y/n) where am I...?'' I said plainly. 

“Since you're young i'm going to be honest with you, you're going to live among killers till you are among the age to become known as creepypasta '' he had put a bit more detail in what was happening.

“But my parents,” my voice breaking a bit, a tear had rolled down at this point.

“I'm sorry child but soon you would have killed them yourself if i didn't do anything” he said.

“What do you mean i would have killed them?” I asked , choking while fighting tears.

“You are one out of a million who were born by a half demon so you have some kind of a thing known as pasta blood yes its a silly name but its more serious if the power were to become out of control” he explained.

“Okay so if you didn't bring me here I would have killed my parents”I asked.

“Yes,“ he said.

"I mean I understand, ''I said, finally accepting the fact I'll probably be here for the rest of my life.

"I have a few people I would like you to meet," Slenderman said while helping me out of bed.

"Okay" was all I said.

We started to make our way down the stairs. I saw a body fly across the room.

"Ah!" A boy that looked like Link yelled as he got to the wall. I wanted to see who threw him; it was a teen boy who had a pure white hoodie and black jeans. And another person sitting down reading he was wearing a dark gray hoodie and black jeans as well.

"Everyone I have someone I would like you to meet" more people started to appear.

We went through everyone but the two people I was more focused on were named eyeless jack and Jeff the killer. I was talking to them. Jeff was a jerk but kind and Jack was kind and quiet.

That's when I began my friendship with them and I was trained and tortured to become a proxy. After a month or even years I was finally 17 years old Jeff and Jack were 18 years old.

I went out killing once in a while my outfit for killing was black (f/p) and (f/h). I really didn't need a weapon. It was nice to kill with my hands messy but nice. Me, Jeff, and Jack became really close friends ever since the first day. But today we were in my room  on my relaxing day. I was laying on Jack's lap and had my legs on Jeff's lap. We were talking about everything I knew about almost everything about them. I didn't trust Jeff my ass one bit but I wasn't paying attention and suddenly a smack to the ass was felt.

"Jeff what the hell-" I said while turning around but he just continued smirking.

Gripping Jack's thigh trying to hold back his pants I felt Jack tense under me. As Jeff continued to grab, rub, and smack I let out a small moan. Jeff flipped me so I was facing him.

"So you like it huh?" He said with a chuckle like no shit I liked it.

He roughly kissed me. We broke gasping for air. Jack decided to strip me of my clothes and kissed me on the back of my neck. It felt like my body was on fire. He continued as Jeff got up and threw a condom at Jack and put one on himself, also stripping himself of clothes.

"How are you guys that big?" I said in shock. Jack was long and Jeff was wide.

They just shrugged and kept going. Jack fingered the back and Jeff fingered the front. I was dying. The pleasure was too much within minutes. Jack actually chuckled and said "y/n is ready" I felt like goosebumps as Jeff went first in the front slowly sticking it in it felt so good but also it hurt. The jack got impatient and started sticking it in. I felt so full. 

They began to put up speed on both sides giving me no mercy.

Basically screaming out moans.

"Ah! Fuck!" Moaning almost at the edge.

They felt me about to cum so they began to go faster inhumane speed till I came first the jack lastly Jeff since he is stubborn.

While panting Jeff seid "let's do this again sometime" while kissing me and Jack agreed and kissed me. And we all passed out naked and under the blanket.

But what they didn't know since it was their relaxed day too, mostly everyone was home.

Slenderman took Sally out for ice cream because he already knew what was about to happen. But sadly laughing jack wanted to tease y/n with poisonous candy but when he was walking up the stairs he heard the slaps and moans. Panicking he ran out and told today and BEN they both said let's record them but Tim and Brian slap the frick out of them. Let them pass out.

And Tim and Brian just put them in the rake's cage to touture them while they sat and read and actually relaxed with earmuffs.