bestfriends?

MERLIN SANTANA
Authors View

'These are for you, Ikeria' Ikeria's assistant, Milan told her as she placed a bouquet of blue tulips in front of her. Ikeria raised an eyebrow and looked at the flowers, wondering who they were from. There was a note attached to it & she read it. 'Ikeria, I want to apologize for not being there for you, and not being the best friend you deserve. I've been so busy with my acting career, I forgot about you. Our friend ship means a lot to me, so I hope that you can forgive me. With much love, Merlin' She read out loud. She smiled and thought about Merlin. He was her best friend since high school, and ever since their careers branched off, they drifted apart.

'Milan, cancel all my plans. Tell them I'm sick, I have some business to attend to' She respectfully told her assistant who nodded and started working. Once Milan left, Ikeria quickly changed into something cute. She put on a cropped chanel cardigan, a pair of light blue jeans, and some black strappy heels. She grabbed the bouquet of flowers and walked out the dressing room. Walking outside, she saw Milan talking to her chauffeur. 'And be sure to make Miss Ikeria feel comfortable on her way to her destination. I'll talk to you later' Milan said, saying go bye Zion, the chauffeur. Milan waved at her boss and waited for her to get in the car and drive away. Thankfully, since Merlin left his address

On the way to her destination, Ikeria thought about the last time she had seen her best friend.

QUICK LIL FLASHBACK

'Do you promise that no matter where are career takes us, we'll always try to make time for each other?' Merlin asked Ikeria as they laid together on her bed. She looked over at him and smiled. 'Of course! You're my best friend, I'll always have time for you' She replies to him and he kissed her forehead.

NOW BACK TO THE PRESENT

That was the last time she'd seen his face in person. Yeah they talked on the phone from time to time, but they haven't actually hung out in a while. When Ikeria arrived at the place, she thanked her driver and walked up to the house. Knocking on the door three times, she waited patiently for it to be answered. 'Look, I'm good off the girl sco–Ikeria!' He said without looking up, until he saw her. She smiled and they hugged tightly. 'Come in' He stepped aside, letting her in, while closing the door after. She looked around his place, that he told her once about over the phone.

'Look at you living in style. I see you!' She boasted and he chuckled. 'Nah, look at you. You all glowing and shit. You looking mighty fine' Merlin flirted, causing Ikeria to blush. 'Thank you for the flowers. And you mean a lot to me, too. You aren't the only one to blame, I haven't made time for you too' Ikeria told him, frowning slightly. 'Well now that we're together, we can do some catching up' Merlin suggested. 'I'd like that'.

And from there, the two salvaged their friendship. They talked, laughed, played their favorite video games, watched their favorite movies, and ate. It was now 10 pm, and they were now chilling on his head bead, drinking wine coolers, enjoying each other's presences. 'Ikeria, there's something I need to get off of my chest' Merlin spoke & Ikeria gave him her undivided attention.

'For awhile now, I've been having these feeling, towards you. Which is also one of the reasons why I didn't pick up the phone to speak to you' He said and she rose her eyebrows, wondering what he was getting at. 'What I'm trying to say is, Ikeria, I like you. I like you like you' He admitted, feeling like his younger self once again. She smiled and put their bottles on his nightstand. She pushed on his back softly & straddled his lap. 'Merlin, I like you like you too' She said back to him and kissed him softly. He kissed her back and they laid in his bed, cuddling until they fell asleep.

PimpOfTheSouth I hope you liked! Sorry for the lateness, I'm finally getting around to y'all requests