one night.

ICE CUBE
Authors View

AFTER THE CONCERT

'They stumbled through the hallway, almost knocking down things in the hotel's hallways. They kept bumping into other residents doors, pissing some off, but they were too busy sucking each other's faces off to notice. When they finally got to Andrea's room, she struggled to slide the key card in because O'Shea was busy sucking on her neck. They practically fell into the room, once she got the door opened. She chuckled and he closed the door shut, using his foot.

'I want you, right here. Right now' He told her and hiked up her wine colored dress, after pushing her against the wall, and saw she had no panties on. 'Oh you was waiting for this?' O'Shea said with a chuckle. Instead of responding verbally, she pushed her plump ass onto his clothed dick. 'Shit Andrea' He mumbled and she smirked. He quickly pulled his pants down & whipped out his fat dick. He wasted no time & inserted himself into her, and from there, the rest was history.

HOURS LATER

Andrea woke up with a sore body & a pounding headache. Hangovers were the worst, but the way he beat her lovebox up hours before, made her feel a lot better. She felt around the bed and felt the empty, but wet spot next to her. She blushed as she thought about why the bed was wet. She slowly got up from the comfy bed, walked towards the bathroom barefoot, before flicking on the bright lights hanging above the huge mirror. She squinted as she tried to adjust to lights, before looking at the smudged up mirror in front of her.

There were lip stick stains & mascara stains on it, which told her he fucked her against the mirror too. She looked behind her at the shower and saw her bra hanging from the curtain rod, along with one of her shoes in the tub. She felt embarrassed at the mess they made, yet she knew this was the best sex she had in a while. She did her daily business before cleaning up what she could in the hotel. She got dressed and left a note for the cleaning ladies, apologizing for the stains and leaving some money for the damages.

Once she arrived to the busy lobby, she walked over to the free use hotel phone, and dialed her best friends number. 'Hello?' Her friend, Saniyah, answered. 'Niyah, it's me Andrea' She said & looked around her surroundings, before looking down. 'Oh so you must've had a fun time after the concert last night, since that's why you're calling me so late in the day' Saniyah spoke with a chuckle.

Andrea blushed and responded, 'Girl, you don't know the half of it. Last night I fucked Ice Cube' She said the last part lowly, hoping people weren't eavesdropping. Saniyah screamed loudly in her end of the phone. 'I knew it bitch! I could tell by the way he was eyeing you in the crowd he wanted a piece of you! So bitch, how was it?' 'Girl I orgasmed multiple times, he fucked the shit out of me!' She said a little too loud, causing some heads to turn. She smiled at them before listening to her friend. 'Lucky! If I didn't have to take my son to school the next day, I would've went home with Dr. Dre's fine ass' Saniyah told her, causing Andrea to gag.

'Girl he beats bitches up' 'I don't care Drea. He could slap me around a couple of times while beating this punani up!' Saniyah replied and Andrea shook her head at her crazy best friend. 'You a mess girl. But, I'm about to ring off & get some food into my system. Bye girl, I love you!'

A COUPLE OF MINS LATER

She had settled at a fat burger a few miles away from the hotel, and waited on her meal while drinking on her blue raspberry slushie. The doors chimed and she heard a bunch of laughter & talking behind her. She turned towards the door and saw N.W.A walking up to the register to order. Andrea tried to look away, but her eyes were stuck on Cube with his hand wrapped around a girl's waist. 'Is that his girl?' She questioned herself. Her question quickly got answered when she saw the girl placed a long kiss on his plump lips.

She turned away hoping they wouldn't notice her, but she was out of luck because her name was called for her meal. All eyes were on her as he walked up to the register & thanked the male for her meal. 'Aye Cube, ain't that the bitch you was with last ni–Aye man! What was that for?!' Dre began to say, but cube
pinched him before he could finish. Andrea wanted to turn around and curse Dre out for calling her a bitch, but she just wanted to get her food and go, before some shit started. 'What bitch?! Her right here?!' The woman angrily asked, referring to Andrea.

'On second thought, can I get this to go?'

@cupcakes305 HERE YOU GO! WOULD YOU LIKE A PART TWO?