date?

Gulf couldnt sleep even thou he was embraced by mew. Mew was serious. Gulf was freaking out, what did one do on a date? What did two men do?
Gulf was on his back he looked to the clock it read 1230. He looked back towards mew who slept peacefully.
Asshole. How can you sleep? Gulf looked back to the ceiling? What is today going to be like? What are they going to do? Where are they going to go? Should i do something?
His eyes started to drift down. He looked towards the clock again it read 330. His eyes went wide. Damn it.
He turned his back from mew groaning silently.
Damn it.
The light stung gulfs eyes he turned over feeling for mew. He sat up groggy. He wasent there, gulf bit his lip laying back down he looked towards the clock reading 9am. He huffed.
Mew came in looking down smiling. Gulf looked at him grouchy. He patted his shoulder.
"I made something for you, the start of our date." He motioned with his chin.
He left gulf sat up.
Shit.
He walked towards the table sitting down a little dazed. The aroma was overwhelming. Looking down he had made gulf muffins, an omelette, fruit bowl with chocolate and a shake.
He couldn't believe it was all this for me.
Mew sat down smiling.
"Eat."
Gulf didn't know what to eat first. He dug into the warm omelette it was prefect everything was fresh and amazing. He ate then he felt guilty.
Mew looked at him questionally.
"Gulf?"
He looked up.
"This had to take you a long time. Did you sleep? What about the dishes?"
Gulf perked up, Maybe he could help.
Mew shook his head.
"All done." He smiled.
Gulf looked down. Damn.
"Gulf don't worry, just eat."
He looked at his watch.
"We're going to see a movie at 12 so hurry."
A movie. Okay. He smiled and ate everything getting full. Peeking at mew he was eating and smiling. Gulf grimaced what did he have plan.
The rest of the morning moved pretty quick gulf wouldn't take no for an answer when mew wouldn't let him take the dishes but mew won when gulf tried to clean.
"No you need to shower go."
"But"
He raised an eye brow. Gulf made a face and grabbed some clothes and went to take a quick shower. He put his clothes on and went to the mirror making himself look.good. he put his hands on the sink and breathed in. Okay, a date.
They eventually left the house and drove in silence. Gulf couldn't look at mew. When gulf was in the shower mew had changed and he was breath taking. Gulf had to look out the widow biting his thumb nail. His heart beat unevenly in his chest. Gulf never knew a guy could be sexy. He flinched trying to make sure champ didn't get in his head. No gulf thought not this time.
They arrived at the movies picking out a Thailand drama. They were only a few people there, mew took gulfs surprised hand lead him to a recluse spot. Gulf tried to get mew to let go but he couldn't. Gulf rolled his eyes. They sat down gulf glared at mew.
"Let go." He whispered.
Mew smiled without looking to him.
"No." "Watch the movie."
Gulf rolled his eyes again trying to concentrate on the movie. His heart wouldn't calm down. Half way through mew finally let go of gulfs hand. Gulf signed relieved. Then he froze. Mew was at his neck breathing hard. A chill went up gulfs spin.
"Stop." He whispered trying to act like he was watching the movie.
Mew leaned away not taking his eyes off gulf. Mew shifted his body to the screen. Gulf signed. What is he thinking? Then he felt mews hand going from his arm to his chest going down. He opened his eyes wide to look at mew shocked.
"What!"
But he was cut off to the sound of his button being un buttoned. Mew put his hand on gulfs member that quickly stiffened. Gulf froze blushing crimson red.
"Mew?"
Mew put his finger to his mouth.
"Shhh."
Gulf looked around there were only 2 other people and they were in the front row. Gulf started to shiver.
Mew started to rub gulf up and down making gulf put his hand over his mouth. He moaned lightly. The pace quickened, mew did nothing but smile and kept looking at the screen.
Im going to kill you for this, but it felt so good.
Gulf came hard in his pants. He looked to mew glaring. Mew kept his hand on gulfs member through out the whole movie.
Gulf couldn't even talk to mew. They were in the car driving in silence.
Eventually they ended up at a restaurant and gulf just glared at mew with his arms over his chest. Mew ordered for them and sat unfazed. When the waiter left gulf had it.
"What the fuck was that?"
Mew laughed in his drink.
"Revenge for yesterday."
Gulf was speechless. He chuckled.
"Guess you do have an evil side."
Mew looked down with a half smirk.
Gulf relaxed and looked around the place they were at, it was okay it wasent has good has mews. There food came and he was surprised, mew ordered him fried shrimp it was one of gulfs favorite. He clicked his mouth. Mew knows so much about me. He looked towards mew who looked happy.
"Mew?"
"Hmmm?"
"What are your favorite things?"
Mew froze and swallowed what was in his mouth.
"You want to know?"
Gulf nodded.
"You know i don't like raw things, i love sweets the most, love mainly anything Italian or oriental."
They both sat while gulf continued to get to know mew. He asked him about what he was like in high school, things he didn't like, what his favorite color, what he wanted from his restraunt, what his favorite movies were and different things. Mew was smiling wide.
Gulf finally had to ask.
"Why you smiling like that?"
"I'm happy you want to know about me, makes our relationship."
Then he looked at gulf who froze.
Gulf had a hard time with that word. Then he breathed out.
"Sorry, i just um." He didn't know How to explain.
"Gulf its fine, I'm not pushing you."
Gulf breathed in deep and pushed his plate to the side putting his Hands on the table playing with his fingers.
"I know um what this is um i just can't uuum."
Damn it gulf be a man.
Mew crossed his arms over his chest.
"Gulf, you don't have to try so hard, I'm not going anywhere and you trying to get to know me its a big step." He laughed.
Gulf smiled.
"But your the one who is doing everything and I'm letting you."
"I like it that way, i want to take care of you."
Gulf smirked and took a drink.
Mew leaned forward.
"Gulf?"
Gulf looked towards mew.
"Let's get a hotel."
Gulf choked in his glass he coughed.
Mew leaned back and laughed.
Leaving fast after they got into the elevator mew couldn't keep his hands off gulf.
"Hey, wwait til were."
He couldn't finish mew pushed him to the wall putting his lips roughly on gulfs opening his mouth. They kissed while there tongues licked each other's. The doors opened and mew grabbed gulfs wrist pulling him.
They barly got through the door.
"Mmew?"
Gulf was interrupted by mews tongue and mew ripping gulfs shirt off and gulf couldn't stop himself he unbutton mews shirt, his body was craving it.
They flopped on the bed kissing passionately. Mew then went straight down putting his mouth on gulfs nipples licking and teasing them making the younger moan loud. Mew took his hands down taking off his belt and pants and gulf seeing that did the same to his. The boys were both naked. Gulf had put his arms around mews head while he thrusted deep into gulf getting his prostate. They kept there mouths on one another's kissing hard. They both couldn't get enough. Mew left gulfs mouth to lick his neck and placing his one hand on his cock jerking him off. They both moaned in unison. Gulf couldn't stop what he was feeling.
"Aaah fuck me mew aaaah im so close."
Mew hummed into gulfs neck thrusting faster.
"Aaah so good, don't stttop."
Both cumming mew kept the position letting them both breathe.
"Mmew." Gulf said smiling.
Mew had his eyes closed he let it slip out.
"Gulf i love you."
Gulf opened his eyes they both froze. He moved his arms from mews neck to his face to make him look at him. Mew bit his lip, gulf glaring at him his eyes darting back and forth.
"What did you just say?"