31

[unedited]

Jimin's Pov

"Scary movie?"

Jungkook suggests as he is flipping through Netflix horror movies. Both of us are snuggled into his blanket, backs against his headboard. My arms are wraps around his waist while one arm of his is around my shoulders.

The sun outside is already setting which makes the room get darker and darker. The light that's left from outside is exposed by the window in this room.

"Sure but I might scream."

I say unsure about the decision of picking a scary movie because I do tend to get scared, a lot.

He laughs at me while he's still looking at the TV.

"Scaredy cat."Jungkook whispers and I hit his arm playfully as I pout at his words.

He chuckles at me.

We stay there in silence for about another minute as he continues flipping through movies until he finally found one. He clicks on a movie that is called Insidious.

My eyes widen in horror.

"W-wait I heard that one is really scary."
I say as I sit up so I can look at Jungkook. My face showing uneasiness. He turns to me and says,

"You heard or you've seen it's scary?" One of his eyebrows are lifted. I huff at him and cross my arms.

"Fine play it." I say defeated and so he smiles and presses play. Jungkook grabs my waist and pulls me to him.

When the movie begins to play I can feel the fear in my body rise even though it hasn't even started yet. Jungkook is right, I am such a scaredy cat.

As the movie plays I cover my face when there's a scary part coming up. I peek through my fingers so I can see a little bit but not too much. No matter what, though, I still end up letting out a little scream.

And every time I do that Jungkook either laughs at me and hugs me or just pulls me closer to him.

"You're so cute Jimin." He says as I'm technically all on him, a pillow in my arms ready for a scary part to appear. He tilts my head towards his face so we can face each other. He looks at my lips and pecks them.

I smile.

I lean in and kiss him. He pulls me onto his lap, my legs on both sides of his hip and my arms wrap around his neck as the pillow falls to the ground.

Totally forgetting about the movie that is playing, he puts his hands inside my shirt lifting it so he can hold my waist. I flinch at his action by not expecting him to do that.

He bites my bottom lip soft but hard as we pull away. I can feel the rush of heat going to my cheeks. Jungkook smirks at me.

By now the sun is gone and it's dark outside, the moon barely rising into the sky.

The only source of light is the moonlight shining through the window.

"You know how hard it is to not fuck you?" Jungkook says as he looks at me up and down biting his lip.

My eyes widen in shock and embarrassment. My mouth opens to let out a sentence but nothing comes out.

"I-I..."

Jungkook leans slowly closer to my face. His breath fanning my lips.

"But I won't....just yet." He whispers as he kisses down my neck. I feel one of his hands lift off of me and then the movie stops.

He pulls away from me and he has the remote in his hand. I look at him confusingly as he looks at the TV doing something.

I look back and see him click on the app Pandora so he can put on music. He chooses a station that plays romantic music.

I turn to look at Jungkook again and he puts the controller on his night stand.

He looks at me and smiles again.

"Do you mind if I try something?" My heart pounds when he asks that.

"G-go ahead."

Jungkook smiles but with a hint of darkness is seen in his eyes. Now I'm getting a little excited but confused.

He lifts me up and places me on the bed so he can get up.

"I'll be right back."

I nod as I watch Jungkook leave to the bathroom, my heart pounding for some reason. He only takes a few seconds until he comes back out but with a box.

My eyebrows touch as my face is written with confusion. He chuckles at me.

"Okay close you're eyes because I'm going to try something with you."

My heart rate speeds up right as he said "with you". Tell me why I think I know what type of things he's going to try. I just don't know exactly what.

I close my eyes waiting in anticipation.

I flinch as I feel something cover my eyes.

A blindfold??

I can smell Jungkook's cologne as I can feel him tying the ends of the blindfold together at the back of my head.

I lift up my hand and hold onto his left arm softly. Once he finishes tying the blindfold, he pulls away and grabs my wrist.

I gasp as I feel him lick my palm slowly.

Chills quickly run down my spine.

"Don't take off the blindfold got it?" Jungkook says with a voice that's so demanding. This makes me nod obeying. The way he said that makes me feel some type of way.

He shuffles through the box and I can hear all types of things. Damn what does he have in there??

"Here it is." I hear Jungkook say quietly. I can hear him pick up something that is metallic clacking together, almost like keys but a deeper sound.

That's when it hits me.

It has to be handcuffs there's no way it isn't.

"Put your arms out." I gulp as I hold up my arms. I can hear him unlocking the handcuffs.

I hold in my breath as he locks them around both of my wrists. Surprisingly they have fluffiness around the cuffs so it doesn't hurt me.

I gasp as I get pushed back onto the bed. One of Jungkook's strong hands hold my cuffed hands above the my head.

He caresses my right cheek and says,

"Ready to play?"

😏