8.

It was Christmas Day and Bella was still sleep.

We both provide for our daughter and we been working on some things.

She don't want a relationship but want my dick.

Ian gave her what she wanted cause she don't give me what I want. I be tempted sometimes considering she sleep naked but imma hold out on her.

I went to the bathroom and showered.

I brushed my teeth and did the rest of my hygiene and put on this.

I went to my baby girl's room and she was up staring at the tv

"Tay." I called her.

"Huh?"

"It's Christmas ready to open gifts?"

"Yayyyyyy." She screamed.

I laughed. "Come on let's get mommy up." We went back to our room and Taviona climbed on the bed.

"Get uppp." She yelled and jumped up and down.

"Bella get up." I said tapping her.

"What?" She groaned.

"It's Christmas." She lifted up and wiped her eyes. "Merry Christmas baby girl let me go brush my teeth baby." She kissed Taviona cheek.

We chilled in the room until she came back out.

"Taviona?" "Hm?"

"I got mommy a surprise you gone help?" "Yes yes yes." She said. I laughed.

"Come on baby girl." Bell walked out the restroom.

She picked her up.

We was up all night wrapping gifts. Bella cooked Christmas dinner so she honestly just went to bed. We walked to the living room.

"Prettyyyy." Tay said.

"Go open yo gifts baby."

She squirmed from Bella arms and Bell went to help her open the gifts.

I took pictures of my family.
_____
She opened every gift with her name on it.

"The rest yours." I told Bella. "You need to look under the tree." She said.

I sat under it and seen my name on a few.

She started opening hers.

"Lingerie?" She said laughing. She kept going and most was clothes, jewelry, makeup, lashes, and wigs.

She kept going and opened the long box.

"King." She said pulling it out.

"I noticed you no longer wear your King&Bella necklace so I thought maybe a KingBella&Tay necklace would be better."