17 ➳ My Old Friend Molly

Running

For  Miles

Everything was perfect.

I've never been so damn in love before in my life. I can't express how much I love Boston, I love his touch, his kisses and even his scent.

Finally, after a few months of dating and my mother disappearing only one week ago, he's let me move into his penthouse apartment in a luxury hotel that overlooks the city.

"Eden!" Boston called out as he entered the large penthouse.

"In the lounge room!" I called back to him as I snuggled into the soft blanket, I was wrapped up in.

"Oh there you are." he said excitedly as he walked into the lounge room, "Get up get up get up!"

"Why, why, why?" I giggled as I pulled his shirt down towards me so I could smash our lips together.

"Well you know how you've always wanted a tattoo?" he asked as he broke the kiss.

It's true I've always wanted a tattoo. I don't know what it is about them but I just really love the idea of having some type of design or something meaningful inked into your skin. I love how most people have something different to everyone else which shows everyone's own personal self-expression and artistic freedom.

Boston must have heard at least a million times how much I wanted some type of butterfly tattoo. I've always loved butterfly's but if I was to get a tattoo of one of the angelic insects it would be of a deeper meaning.

Butterflies are said to symbolise freedom, beauty, change, and transformation. Lucky for me all of those things manage to possess meaningful yet personal key attributes to me.

Freedom. Freedom from my mother and not having to see her do drugs with her equally drugged up boyfriend and freedom from being neglected by the one person that was supposed to love me through everything I ever went through.

Beauty. Beauty as it will remind me even when I feel ugly and not pretty enough for society it'll remind me of true beauty which is not only on the outside but on the inside as well.

Change. Change as I am now away from my neglectful mothering and now living with my boyfriend who has shown me more love then she ever has.

Transformation. Transformation into a new me, a happier and better me.

"Oh, my goodness yes!" I said overly excitedly.

"Well my friend Darnell owns a tattoo shop and he said that we could come around and get a free tattoo." Boston explained.

"Oh my god! Boston, I love you so much!" I squealed from my spot on the couch.

"I love you too but I was thinking to make this even more fun and less painful we could do some Molly." he said as he pulled a small plastic bag from his pocket which contained four pills.

It was like someone had pulled a plug in a bathtub but my body was the bathtub and my excitement were the bath water being completely drained within seconds. He knows I hate drugs, well the really bad ones anyway, so why is he asking me to even do them?

"I-I don't know." I said shyly.

"Eden, Darling." he sighed, "It's not a bad drug and this is going to be the only time I ask you to do something like this for me." he said as he sat down on the couch and pulled me onto him so I was straddling his lap.

"It's just-" I tried to say but I was rudely cut off.

"If you loved me you would do this for me." I said as he placed his hands on my butt.