TFB - 28

"Yeah. I think this design is perfect for--" Taehyung's words were cut off when the door of his office suddenly burst open and he heard the voices of Jisoo and Jinyoung.

"Ms. Kim, please Mr. V is--"

"It's okay Mr. Park, let her." Taehyung said and Jinyoung left with apologetic face.

"Jisoo, what' wrong?" Chii asked, worried as she stand in front of her friend.

Jisoo looks so angry, as if she's ready to murder someone. "What the hell do you want? Why did you do it, huh? I thought we can be friends but no. You befriended me so you can get some information about me and Jungkook to sabotage our relationship!" She yells angrily.

Taehyung knitted his forehead in confusion. He is totally clueless of what Jisoo is talking about. He doesn't have any idea about it.

Chii glance at Taehyung who seems to be too taken aback by Jisoo's sudden outburst. "Jisoo, will you please calm down?"

"Calm down?! You want me to calm down?! How can I when the person who is messing my life is in front of me?" She snaps at her friend, glaring.

"Jisoo, I don't know what you are talking about? I'm totally lost here." Taehyung calmly said, denying all the accussation being thrown at him.

"Stop with your act, Taehyung! You think you can fool me by acting innocent? No. I know that it was you who sent that parcel to my parents!"

"What parcel are you talking about? Jisoo, I really don't have any idea about that." Taehyung tried to convince her but Jisoo's mind is close from believing him.

"Jisoo, stop shouting, alright?" Chii saod, standing in between the two. She's worried that Jisoo might hit Taehyung and she doesn't want that to happen. It's bad for her business.

"Will you just please tell us what's really going on here? And what's inside the parcel?" Chii continued.

Jisoo's breathing was heavy from too much shouting and from the anger inside her chest that will explode any minute. "You really wanted to stick to that act of yours, huh? Well, sure I'll tell you so you'll remember what you did!" She spats angrily.

"You sent a flash drive to my parents with a copy of the CCTV footage of Jungkook sneaking inside my room, trying to steal my stuff and a voice record of me and my friends talking about hiring Jungkook as my pretend boyfriend."

"W-what? You mean, Jungkook is not your real boyfriend?" Saying that Taehyung is shock is an understatement, he is beyond shock hearing those confession.

"Stop with your act! I was ready to forgive you for leaving me but then you done this. Way to go Taehyung. You're the biggest jerk of the century. You think you can break me and Jungkook with those things, well I'm telling you. You can't. And even if we broke up, I will never get back to you. Keep that in your thick skull."

"Jisoo, believe me I didn't do it!" Taehyung desperately begs but Jisoo's ears turn deaf at his plea.

"Jisoo!" Chii called out her friend but Jisoo just continue walking out of Taehyung's office. She sigh and looked at Taehyung who is totally lost and speechless from hearing those revelation and accussation on him.

"Taehyung..." she called out to him but Taehyung is just too lost in his thoughts.

Taehyung flinch when Chii touched his arms. He blink his eyes several times before looking at the woman in front of him. "Y-yeah?"

"You alright?" Chii inquire, voice laced with concern.

"I didn't do it. I didn't sent that parcel. You've got to believe me, Chii. I never do that." He desperately pleads. He need someone to believe him.