The date

Alastors POV

I wake up to my daughter shaking me softly. I opened my eyes and lightly yawned. "Good morning papa! It's early and you need to do important adult things!" Anais said cheerfully, I softly smiled and got up, it seems as if Anais got herself ready. I'm a proud father, I thought to myself.

"Of course! Thank you my little sweet fawn, now can you wait until I get myself ready too?" I was on one knee and tucking a piece of hair away from Anais' face, she nodded and sat on the couch and read a book.

I got myself ready and changed up my style for today, it is however a wonderful morning! I dressed into casual clothing. (like in the picture, Alastor wore the clothes that the man to your right wore.)

As I finished getting ready, I stepped out of the bathroom and had Anais follow me to the dinning area to eat

As I finished getting ready, I stepped out of the bathroom and had Anais follow me to the dinning area to eat. I was certain she was hungry, but no one else was awake, so I decided to make breakfast for everyone.

Anais offered to help and I let her help me. She mixed the pancake mix in and made shapes out of it on the pan. I chuckled when she made a shape of a deer, it was the head of the deer. Then I softly smiled when she made another one but smaller. My fawn is such a sweetheart.

By the time we finished, everyone was awake and at the dining area. They all were shocked that I cooked most of this, Anais made the pancakes. I smiled at them, "Goodmorning, I hope you all slept well. Anais and I made breakfast. Please do enjoy!" I happily said with a genuine smile.

Charlie looked at me and smiled, I smiled back at her. We all ate and Nifty cleaned the dishes and the mess, like always. Anais went with Angel Dust because she seems to like his sass, I let her go along with him. He carried her on his back, she was quite small she's 5'0, she drinks milk because it helps her grow.

I looked at Charlie who was helping Nifty pick up the plates and glasses, she spotted me and slightly blushed, I winked at her and went to my office. I hummed my regular tune, I was happy for noon to come upon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charlie's POV

When Alastor winked at me, my heart melted. I blushed even more, I'm glad he didn't see how red I was, he walked all the way to his office I'm sure. I finished gathering all the plates, Nifty thanked me for helping her and I went to go see Anais and Angel.

I see the two at the lounge area drinking juice and talking. I smiled, Angel has been a bit soft lately, I assume it's because Anais is here and he doesn't want to ruin her childhood with all his sex jokes and such.

Anais saw me and waved me to come over. I walked to them and waved, they waved back. "Goodmorning you two! What are you guys talking about?" I asked. Anais smiled and looked at me, "were talking about the date you're going with papa!" She said with a bright smile.