you don't own me

Joker x male reader

smut

Reader POV

You don't own me
I'm not just one of your many toys
You don't own me
Don't say I can't go with other boys

I lay on the floor with joker in one of his sweaters which is bigger than me surrounded by guns and knives, he had his arm around my waist and a gun near my head.

The door open. Joker sit up and points it at him "sir, we got the guy" The dude said as Joker got up and skipped to the door "goodie....(name) you stay here" Joker growled the last part at me making me whimper.

I walk around the mansion if there's a guy around I would tease him and leave him fully hard "(name)! " I heard before getting off the dude I was giving a lap dance to.

And don't tell me what to do
Don't tell me what to say
And please, when I go out with you
Don't put me on display 'cause

"daddy" I said smiling before he shot the dude "you're mine-""-I can tease they won't mess with me they know who I belong to" I said as I nibbled on his collar bone making him grunt.

"Slut" He mumbled before grabbing my hair and dragging me to his room, he threw me on the bed and got out a knife.

You don't own me
Don't try to change me in any way
You don't own me
Don't tie me down 'cause I'd never stay

Joker POV

He wants to play games I will play games, I give him a game "sit still and pay attention to the blade" I said as I waved it around before trailing a line down his neck "ouch-h-h daddy huwrts" he said making me chuckle darkly.

"That's the pain I fell when you're with someone other than me" I explained before I drew my name on his ass and licked the blood up.

He hold still the entire time because of last time.

I don't tell you what to say
I don't tell you what to do
So just let me be myself
That's all I ask of you

(Flashback)

(Name) flinched and the knife went in deeper into his leg making him scream and we had to clean it before it got infected after I cleaned it, I spanked his ass and left him to sleep in the basement.

(Flashback over)

I'm young and I love to be young
I'm free and I love to be free
To live my life the way I want
To say and do whatever I please

I look at (name) to see him whimpering as I decided to give him what he wanted, I started eating him out making him moan loudly.

I look up at him making him look at me "you whore, don't know who you belong to-"" Yes I do, you dad-" He interrupted me so I slapped him making him whimper.

And don't tell me what to do
Oh, don't tell me what to say
And please, when I go out with you
Don't put me on display

"Did I say to interrupt me? " I growled making him shake his head "no, sir" He replied "spoiled fucking brat" I started to spank him.

Every word I said, it only made him weaker "I think you should get a treat" I said after spanking so many time his ass is red "you should get a treat my angel, you handle daddy punishment so well" I cooed at him.

(Name) frown turned into a smirk "and you think this is just going to be the same thing, you think daddy don't know what you're doing, daddy knows everything under this roof" I said to him.

I don't tell you what to say
Oh, don't tell you what to do
So just let me be myself
That's all I ask of you

I take my clothes off before slamming my dick inside of him "Daddy! " He screamed as I took my cock entirely out "you don't want it" I questioned as tears rolled down his eyes "I do".

" Then hold still" I said as I got handcuffs out and cuffed him to the bed post making him squirm trying to get out of the restraints.

"Oh no baby, we can't have you leaving while we're having fun" I teased as I examined his face, red face from crying, tears still falling.

I'm young and I love to be young
I'm free and I love to be free

"Aw, so pathetic" I teased him as I slammed in and out of him, I started going faster with every thrust making his moans broken and eyes roll to the back of his head.

"Daddy, I need to-" He came on us making me come in him "fucking love you, hope you learned your lesson, slut" I said as I went and to a shower leaving him drained.

The end
I try to get stories out but I'm very not creative during these day of seeing the numbers of infected increase
Bye baddies stay safe 😷