Part 75 (part 2) FINALE.

Hey guys, It's me.

Sooooo here's the last part of the YHM series.

I'd like to thank everyone for all the love and support you've given me and the story. Thank-you for being with me all through out. Your messages and comments never failed to brighten up my day. Thank-you guys. I love you all alot. I really do. Even if this book ends, I hope your love and support won't end along with the book...

I had a lot of fun writing this fanfic and all my emotions and scenarios before I go to sleep went to this story. I've fallen hard for Jungkook and the band, but who can blame me? Sucks for me tho. I don't think I'll ever be noticed by them. I'll be a person who never existed in their world, without them knowing how much impact they made in my life. They taught me how to stand up for myself, how to stay strong and live my life and not any other's life. They're an inspiration and the reason why my life changed.

Omo. Mian~ Haha. I'll stop with my blabbering. *wipes tears*

Here's the chapter you're waiting for! I'll be making an epilogue. Wait for it okay?

Christine's POV

I'll cancel the wedding. Just tell me, I will.

Why do I have to tell you?

If you really wanted it, you didn't have to ask me. You'd leave instantly if that's what you truly want. That's the Jungkook I know, but right now, you're reluctant. Most probably, you have invested some feelings for Yuri already. I don't want to ruin it.

"Jungkook..." I said, his name leaving my lips as my heart ached. I want you back, but I can't.

This is wrong.

"When's the wedding?" I asked, brushing off his statements, pushing aside the pain in my heart like I always do.

"It won't happen. Just tell me 'don't'... There will be no wedding." he said, sitting beside me.

He was about to take my hand but I stood up.

"I'll be waiting for the invitation okay?" I smiled, masking everything from him.

I have to be happy for him.

"Jagiya-"

"Jungkook don't." I pleaded before he could say anything more.

"Just leave the mug on the sink when you're done. I'll be in my room if you need anything." I said, leaving quickly before I break down in front of him.

I closed the door to my room behind me with my knees finally giving up. I slid down until I was on the floor, covering my mouth as I tried to make no noise while everything breaks down in front of me. I closed my eyes tight and hicced my way through.

I'll miss you, Jungkook.

Be happy alright?

"Christine ah..." I heard his voice on the other side of the door.

"Are you there? Can you hear me?" he asked softly. I felt the door shift from pressure. He must be leaning on the other side.

"The wedding was decided by our parents when I thought you were gone and will not come back. You left, and so I had no more care of whatever will happen to me. If only I knew sooner that you would return... if only I saw your reply, this wouldn't have happened. I would have waited even if you took more than 10 years. If only I knew..."

If only...

Jungkook, if only...

But it's not what happened.