Chapter 11:First Mission

A few weeks had passed. Yeonmi got to meet everyone, and they trained her as well. It was harder to train her since she had school, but they managed to get around it. The process was tiring but they couldn't take any chances.

It was a Thursday morning, and Yeonmi had just woken up. She was beyond tired. Yesterday after she got home it was instant combat training with Jaehyun, then Ten taught her how to work the ear pieces. On top of it all she stayed up longer to do homework and study for a math test.

She went to the bathroom to freshen up and wash her face. She was too tired to put on makeup, but it was practically a necessity for her. Only a little bit of makeup would work for today, anything else would be a mess. Once she left the bathroom she went to change into her uniform.

Quickly grabbing her things she made her way downstairs only to be greeted by a well dressed Taeyong with a duffle bag. Jaehyun stood next to him, wearing a white button up and black dress pants they were both dressed as if they had business to do this early in the morning.

"Good morning."She says while walking towards the kitchen counter to place down her bag and grab something quick to eat.

"What do you think you're doing?"Jaehyun asked.

"Getting breakfast."

"What are you doing in your school uniform?"

"I have school."

"It's the day of your first mission, you're not going to school."Taeyong explains to her in shock. She should know this.

"No one told me anything about this."Yeonmi says with eyes wide open.

"Jaehyun,"Taeyong growls.

"I had important things to do, so I told Mark to tell her."

"If you've forgotten that's Malo not Mark."

Jaehyun turned his attention towards Yeonmi.

"Well, Yeonmi you have a mission today so you don't need to go to school, so we can help you prepare for it tonight."

At Jaehyun's words Taeyong lightly pushes him to the side. Jaehyun stumbles for a second before regaining balance. Yeonmi only looked at them in disbelief. Jisung and Chenle made their way downstairs to be greeted by them as well.

"Hyung, when can we get the tracker bracelets off?"Jisung asked politely.

"When the bounty disappears."Taeyong answers.

"Why doesn't Yeonmi wear one?"Chenle asks.

"Because we don't have one for her yet. Ten is working on one."

"Anyways, why are you two dressed like that?"Jisung asked.

"Yeonmi has her first mission, so today is prep time. You know, final tests, clothes fitting, gear checks, everything."Jaehyun tells them.

"Whoa, Yeonmimi has her first mission."Jaemin says while coming down the stairs.

"Did you just say Mimi is going on a mission?"Renjun shouts while rushing to come down as well.

"And this is why I wanted her to know yesterday, so that we could quietly get away with this without them all finding out."Taeyong says to Jaehyun with his hand brushing through his own hair.

"Dreamies get to the van, I'm driving you. Jaehyun start getting Yeonmi her gear set, which means wake up Ten."

The Dreamies started making their way to the van, grabbing an apple or banana on their way out. Taeyong patted Yeonmi's head before heading out himself. It was only Jaehyun and Yeonmi left.