Xu Qiang - 1.13

Xu Qiang met the boys a few days after their exam. They seemed very happy and joyful. He Shun invited Xu Qiang to his house and she asked why.

"Mingyu-ge asked for you." He Shun said.

"Mr. He? Must be serious then."

"...Yeah, serious, so you have to come."

"Okay."

Xu Qiang said goodbye to the rest of the boys and left with He Shun.

When they entered the house, a butler told Xu Qiang that He Mingyu was waiting for her in his office. She glanced at He Shun who looked at her curiously. Xu Qiang shrugged her shoulders, indicating that she didn't know what was happening either.

Smiling at the butler, Xu Qiang told He Shun that she'll be back. Making her way to He Mingyu's office, Xu Qiang wondered why he would ask for her.

As she opened the door to his office, she saw He Mingyu sitting on a chair looking at his laptop. Hearing the door open, He Mingyu looked up.

"I should've known you wouldn't knock on the door." He said plainly.

"Why, do I have to? Unless you're hiding something from me Mr. He?" Xu Qiang joked, sitting down on a chair.

"...I need your help."

Xu Qiang raised her brows, "You know, Mr. He, this is the second time you've asked me for my help. I think we can be considered friends now."

"...Sure."

"So, what do you need help in?" Xu Qiang asked

"...How do you make a girl happy?"

"Oooh~ Is someone having relationship problems?" Xu Qiang teased.

He Mingyu glared at her.

"Okay! Okay, I'll help you, but you have to tell me what happened so that I know what to do."

He Mingyu looked back down at his laptop and started speaking.

"...We got into an argument and now she's not talking to me."

"How long has she not been talking to you?"

"...A few weeks."

"A few weeks? Mr. He, I'm sorry to say this but..."

"...But?"

"I think your beloved might've broken up with you."

"...She hasn't broken up with me."

"And how do you know that? According to you, she hasn't spoken to you in weeks! I'm pretty sure she broke up with you."

He Mingyu rubbed his temples and frowned.

"Do you love her?" Xu Qiang asked suddenly.

He Mingyu looked at Xu Qiang's curious face and thought deeply.

"...I like her." Was the answer that Xu Qiang got.

Xu Qiang sighed and put a hand on his shoulder.

"You know, from the time I've known you, you don't seem that bad."

He Mingyu looked up at Xu Qiang who was standing next to him.

"...Thanks."

"You act like you're a cold person but you actually have many emotions, you know?"

"...Why would you say that?"

"Think about it," Xu Qiang said as she sat back down on a chair, "What's the point of you acting like you don't care?"