Chapter 35: Hear

Jieun Pov

I can't count how many times she made me flush since we woke up, and how my jaw is feeling stiff from smiling too much already.

"I love you, Jieun-ah"

She loves me.

I had to press my lips together every time I remember her saying it to me, oh my God. What's happening to me this too much emotion, I have to take in a deep breath to calm my heart whenever that comes into my mind.

"Are we good?" Lisa's voice emerge behind me, that startled me.

A gasped left my mouth, as I held into my chest before looking behind me.

Lisa chuckled, "Wae? What's wrong?", She ask while walking towards me?

I quickly shook my head and smile. " Nothing let's go before we get late.", I said and turn around facing the door.

But before I could touch the knob, my arm was pulled back, and my body was pushed on the wall. With a tall girl pinning me. "Let me just-", Lisa mumbled, before she lean down and captured my lips. Kissing me again, it was supposed to be short but I'm the first one to move my lips onto hers and gave her chase kisses while smiling below her mouth every time I pull away.

"You're such a tease.", She pouts and finally let go of me.

I chuckled, and sidle out in front of her. To get the door open before she start kissing me again, we'll end up getting late if we keep making out every minute.

As we reached the ground where her car is just parked outside the building, I suddenly stops, and turn around facing her with curiosity.

"By the way, I know chief bought our lies last night, how we did catch the culprit and his twin. But can I at least know what you did to him down using a tranquilizer?"

I asked Lisa, I mean I wasn't able to ask her last night because all I think about is her lips on mine, and I know that's certainly irrational of me. But I really miss her so much you couldn't blame me.

Lisa smirked as she approached me, then I was startled when she held onto my wrist and tug me towards the exit with haste.

"You want to see how?", she asked when we stopped at the back of her car.

I nod with eagerness, then she suddenly lift her left arm, and did something on her wristwatch.

And right after that, the trunk on Lisa's car opened. That had me almost jump in surprise. My eyes narrowed as I heard something inside her trunk that made me curious so leaned down to get a closer look inside.

But just then, inside the compartment split open and a drone just fly out so fast, Lisa quickly pulled me away so I wouldn't get hit by it.

"A drone? Again?", I said, as I watch a different drone from back then fly above us.

"That one is SW.D.351. A Security weapon drone, I always have one with me, just in case something will happen to me, and I have no bodyguards to protect me."

I look at Lisa while she introduce me to her toy. Bodyguards to protect? I don't want to get curious because I trust her and I believe everything she says to me. And one of that is if she tells me who she really is, it will cause her trouble.

But the longer time I spend with her the more I get curious of who she is.

"Do you have more drone aside from this and the other one we used as surveillance?" I asked while Lisa went back to her wristwatch and fiddle with it to return the drone back into her trunk.