5. Movie time!

𝓜𝓸𝓿𝓲𝓮 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮!☹☻☹☻☹

𝓜𝓸𝓿𝓲𝓮 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮!
☹☻☹☻☹

"I still can't believe your mother said yes," Celeste said getting pop corn from the guy behind the counter.

"Chill, I myself can't believe it. I have no plans of going home early. Even if we don't have anything to do after movie, I'll just chill on the roads," I said popping a pop corn flake into my mouth.

"Nah, we are going to the new mall opened outside the town," she said handing the tickets to the girl at the door.

"Outside food is not allowed mam," the girl said her only line in a bored robotic tone.

"This looks like outside food to you?" Celeste glared at her before walking in. I held back my laughter.

"Calm down, she is doing her job," i said trying not to stumble in the dark theatre.

Half part of the movie was boring and other half I didn't pay attention at all because a couple who sat diagonally ahead of us had much better chemistry than the leads in the movie.

"Shit is the ugliest stuff I've watched since birth," Celeste said fixing her mascara. I agreed half asleep.

"I'm sorry babe. You've come out after what it feels like years but this movie ruined it for you," she did a light pout with her lips. She does that whenever she regrets something.

"Still better than staying at home. Don't worry at all," I assured her. She didn't have to regret anything. If I was given to choose between this movie and home, I would definitely choose movie. For sure.

"Thanks man," she said to a guy whom I didn't see before. He gave her keys and fist bumped her.

"Hop in," she said jerking her head. I whistled.

"Yours?"

"I wish, it belongs to a friend of mine."

"Can I drive?"

"You want to?"

I nodded beaming. She threw keys at me.

"Finally it feels like me!" I yelled stepping on the pedal.

"Slow down babe, you will get us killed," Celeste yelled. Not worried at all.

I've slowed down a bit after that because there are police on highway and the last thing I want is to let my mother know that I drove a car and got caught.