Chapter 2

Chaeyoung was still in shock and confused when he entered their mansion. What happened earlier was crazy! He knows that God gifted him with one of the most handsome face in the world—and everybody would agree to that once they see his gorgeously charming face—he's really thankful for that. But right now he didn't know if he'll be thankful for it as it is the sole reason why he ended up being kidnapped by a super-rich slash Sadako cosplayer, slash fashionistas nightmare, slash creepy looking girl just to get his attention! Not to mention, she even offered him money just to date her! 'Oh, God! Someone, please help me!'

"Chaengie said he will be home tonight." He heard his mom said. He can imagine his mom pouting while saying that.

"It's already late. He's probably in his condo by now." His father stated as they still haven't noticed his presence near the couch where they are sitting and cuddling.

"He promise to have dinner with us tonight. I'm worried—"

"Let him be. Our boy is old enough now, stop babying him." His dad said leaning a kiss to her mother. "Come on, let's just go to bed now and maybe you could just baby me instead."

Chaeyoung wrinkled his nose to his dad indecent suggestion. "Mom! Dad!" He calls their attention before the two begin to make out.

"Oh, Chaeyoung you're here." His dad said. The two immediately distance themselves from each other looking like a teenage couple who just got caught kissing in school.

"Oh baby, where have you been?" His mom asked.

'I got kidnapped!' He wanted to answer, instead, he just let out a deep sigh then he lazily slouch on the other couch. "I just finished a project in my condo... and I forgot about the dinner."

His dad nodded and crossed his arms while staring at him. "You made your mom worried. You didn't even gave us a call."

"Yeah. I'm sorry about that."

"By the way, I would really like to have a talk with you about what I heard from ms. Park. But lucky you, me and your mom need to sleep now..." His dad took a glance at his wife for a moment as a mischievous smile appeared on his lips before shifting back his attention to his son. "...So tomorrow will be the day, okay?"

He nodded and pouted.

"Come on, hon," Jeongyeon called his wife as he got up and went upstairs.

"Don't worry, I'll talk to your dad about it," Nayeon stated and kissed her son on the cheek though he tried to avoid it. She smiled looking at her son and was about to follow her husband when Chaeyoung called her attention.

"Wait, mom!"

"Yes, baby?"

"Do you know who Myoui Mina is?"

"Myoui Mina? Of course!" She answered. "She's the new student from Japan, the Myoui's one and only heiress."

"Heiress?"

"Yeah, her family actually owns the largest corporation in Asia and actually they own the largest share in our university."

So his guess was right! 'She's  just a really rich spoiled brat trying to get what she want!' "By the way, mom. By any chance... Have you already talked to her?"