Chapter 3

"Son Chaeyoung!"

Chaeyoung closed his eyes and stiffened as he heard his father's voice while he was sneakily entering their house. He pressed his lips together and greeted them with a smile. "H-Hey, dad... and mom."

"What the hell happened?! What did you do to the Myoui's daughter!?"

He composed himself. "Dad, calm down, relax. She was with me, of course, she's fine, she's even ecstatic—waah!" He didn't get to finished his sentence when Jeongyeon tried to hit him but luckily with his reflexes, he quickly got to hide behind his mother. "I'm sorry, I was just kidding!"

"You little rascal! What the hell are you doing messing up with the Myoui's daughter?!"

"She's perfectly fine, I promise! I actually even sent her home!" He explained still trying to hide from his father's wrath. "Mom!" He tried to call for help.

Nayeon faced his son. "I was worried and honestly quite disappointed with you when I got that call last night."

Chaeyoung bit his lower lip and rubbed his nape. "I-I'm sorry about that.."

"Now, tell us why was the Myoui's bodyguard in rage looking for you in the middle of the night?"

"Uhm I...I can't really explain what happened. It was just a misunderstanding. And I promise, everything is fine, I did no harm to their so-called heiress, I was just honestly helping her."

"Whatever game you're planning, please stop it right now Son Chaeyoung. You better not mess with the Myoui's daughter." Jeongyeon said while seriously beaming at his son. "I'm telling you, if something bad happened to that girl because of you, we're all gonna get in big trouble."

"Guys you need to stop worrying. I told you, everything is alright." Chaeyoung let out a deep sigh even though he wanted to shout in frustration. 'How can I be the one looking bad in this situation? I was the one who got kidnapped and being blackmailed!' "If I did her bad, I think they already should've been here cursing and killing me right now."

Jeongyeon just crossed his arms still looking unconvinced to what his son just said.

"I'm telling the truth dad." Chaeyoung looks at both of his parents. "Mom..."

Nayeon glance to her husband then looks back at her son beside her. She sighed. "Okay baby. I believe you."

Jeongyeon looks at Nayeon questioning what she just said. "Here you go again, Nayeon. Stop treating our son like a bab—Ouch!" Jeongyeon didn't get the chance to finished his sentence when Nayeon suddenly elbows his stomach.

"WE. believe you, son." She said glaring to Jeongyeon then shifted back to Chaeyoung with full of understanding in her face. She holds his both hands. "Just promise me you won't mess up with the Myouis, okay? And don't make us worried like that again."

'They are the one who's messing with me!' Chaeyoung wanted to say but he just nodded.

-

Chaeyoung was smirking as he was busy checking his notifications from his phone from the photo that he just took earlier with his friends. He was having his lunch break with his friends in the University's cafeteria and as usual scenario their presence makes the students find it hard to focus on the food that they were having right now.

"Who's that?" Tzuyu asked wrinkling his nose like he was judging the person with the way he stares.

"Do we have a cosplay event this day?" Dahyun chuckled as he took a bite from his food.

Curious, Chaeyoung's eyes shifted to the direction of where his friends are staring. His eyes widened and immediately turned back staring at his food. 'Mina is here and the goons are here! Damn! Why do they have to follow her around?!'