NEW SCAR

Chapter 14: new scar

When Tee finally woke up, she instantly groaned in pain, an unbrearable pain coming from her shoulder. She opened her eyes to see hopper above her, holding a ripped off piece of his shirt to her shoulder. She squirmed, making him look up to see her finally awake.

After getting over the initial panic, Hopper had ripped off some of his shirt and applied it to her shoulder while Joyce drove them through a forest to keep away form possible Russian eyes. After a while, the car had broken down - while it was annoying, it gave hopper time to check on Tee and make sure she was okay.

"Good morning," he mumbled to her, she gave him a confused look before screaming in pain as he added pressure, that instantly got the attention of Joyce and their new Russian friend, who stared at he two in concern.

"Hop be careful!" Joyce yelled at him from where she was stood with the Russian scientist, who was handcuffed to a tree.

"Stop!" Tee cried as she squirmed away from hopper. Hopper held her in place as she cried. The noise made him want to stop and hug her and el her everything was going to be okay, but he honestly didn't know if it would be. He had to stop the bleeding, and this was the only way.

"You were shot, tee!" Hopper snaps at her as he removed the blood soaked square of material, "I had to slow the bleeding down somehow."

"Oh," Tee whispered, staring at her shoulder, before looking round at her surroundings. She was still in the car, in the middle of the forest. She saw Joyce holding up two stones at the Russian scientist, who wasn't looking at the woman, but at Tee. He smiled at her and waved, making her weakly smile back before looking at hop as the man put the blood soaked material on the dashboard.

"Where are we?" She asked him as he tied another long piece of material around Tee's arm to held with blood loss, making her wince.

"In a forest, on the way to Illinois, to find Murray, who speaks Russian." He says to her, "the cars stopped, and I need to get it working again."

"Oh, okay," Tee nodded, "I'll go t-to Joyce," She says and hopper nods, helping the girl out the car. She stands on her feet, before losing her balance. Hopper grabbed her and sighed as the girl held back the feeling of throwing up.

"I'll help," Joyce smiles at the two, carefully putting her hand around Tee's waist as Tee put her arm around Joyce. The two carefully walked over to the scientist.

"Tee, this is Alexei," Joyce smiled, watching the Russian man smile down at the girl, "Alexei," she said to him before pointing at the girl, "Tee."

"Здравствуйте!"  (Hello) Tee said to him with a smile, making Hopper and Joyce stare at her in shock.

"You speak Russian?" Hopper exclaimed.

"No," Tee shook her head, "I know a c-couple words and phrases."

"Oh," hopper groaned, going back to work on the car.

"Ignore him," Joyce rolled her eyes, "that's really cool, Tee"

"Thanks," Tee smiled.

With that, Joyce went to help Hopper, leaving Tee and Alexei alone. Alexei pointed to her shoulder, a worried look adorning his features. She looked from him to her shoulder and sighed.