Part 60

The wedding works have finally started taking place, hotel got booking for the sangeet, mehendi will be done in the house itself as it's a ladies ceremony, haldi will be done at their respective places and wedding will be taking place in the lawn. Everyone wanted the wedding to be done in their house itself, so it will be more memorable, they can relive those moments whenever being there. Rituals will be started day after tomorrow.

Days passed too soon, they didn't even know how time is flying away. Khushi is brilliantly handling her work as well as her involvement in the wedding. She is giving company to Shyam and Anjali separately. Arnav is mostly with Shyam than his sister, as he was getting irritated with their whole shopping process, he thought he better get a whole store for them than taking them to the shop...

Arnav: I'm tired of this shopping man!
Shyam: dude, it's your only sister's wedding, this had to happen. Also after a long time, marriage is happening in the family.

Arnav: hmm...

Shyam: you too will be getting married some day, what will you do then?

Arnav: I run a Fashion designing company. So, I don‟'t think I would be wasting time in doing the shopping stuff, and Khushi knows me.

Shyam: it's not about her knowing you or you, knowing her. It's the time we spend with them in those moments; you will be married for the life time. And a girl has many dreams for her wedding that will be a very big day of her life. The process of making the big day, grand, you need to involve yourself by participating heartily. Marriage is not only about you but a person sharing you, rightfully.

Arnav kept looking at him, Shyam: what?

Arnav: nothing. He stood up and hugged him all of a sudden.

Shyam: woah! What is this for?

Arnav broke the hug: I know, you will be doing this anyway. Make my sister happy and never let her down.

Shyam nodded seeing a brother's concern for a sister.

Shyam: and you better take care of my sister.

Arnav raised his eyebrows.

Shyam: heard that you made her cry recently?

Arnav looked down and nodded: she didn't attend her phone and I tried quite a few times but never came a reply and you know I get worried if something like this happens.

Shyam: it's okay. Chalo... where should we plan the bachelor's party? This will not be arranged by the elders, so?

Arnav: are you expecting a common bachelor's party or just the guys?

Shyam: Anjali was saying that they had some plans with the ladies of our families.

Arnav: I hope no satsang and puja!

Shyam: I don't think so...

Arnav: what can it be?

Shyam: no idea!

Arnav: they may need our help in the arrangements, let me call them up. He took his mobile to dial Khushi, as Anjali went to spa.

Shyam: don't even think of calling them. He said snatching his mobile.

Arnav: what the!

Shyam: let's have fun, that night. Let's just do crazy...

Arnav: race?

Shyam nodded with a broad smile.

Arnav: as you say, but let's put some rules this time, and no one from our families should know this.