Part 58

When khushi walked in the room with his tea, arnav was still sleeping. She saw his bare body, her lipstick marks and blushed deeply. She first thought of leaving the tea and going, then thought about the tea getting cold. Kya karein..chaye yehi chhor jaye...lekin agar thandi ho gayi to.. thought khushi (what to do...should I just leave the tea here..but if it gets cold)

Kal raat jo bhi hua...khaas kar humne jo bhi kiya... She blushed hard (all that happened last night...moreover things I did...)

She prayed: hey devi maaiya madat karna (God please help me )and called once: arnavji..woh aapki chaye! (arnavji..your tea)

Arnav who had already woken up pretended to be asleep.

She called once again and getting no answer pushed him gently and said: arnavji woh aapki..(arnavji..your)

And before she could say any further she had fallen flat on his chest by his sudden pull.

He opened his eyes and saw her nervous face and said: kya hua... Sirf mujhe neend se uthane mein tum itna hesitate kar rahi hoon....lekin kal raat ko to tum...(what happened....you are hesitating so much just to wake me up..but last night you were...)

Khushi: ar..arnavji woh hum...(arnavji..actually i...)

He sat up and tucked her hair behind her ears and said: kya arnavji..(what arnavji...)

He gestured towards her marks on his body and said: to yeh sab tumne nehi kiya?(so you didn't do these..)

She tried to defend: woh bas... Then looking at his mischievous smile she blushed like anything and covered her face with her palm.

Arnav chuckled and embraced her and said to tease her even more: mujhe bhi kaha pata tha ki tum aise...lekin ab kar diya to kar diya....pati hoon tumhara...to yeh sab to...I understand...! He sighed.(I also didn't know..but now you have done it so can't do anything about it..i am your husband...so all this is..i understand!)

Khushi: dekhiye arnavji agar aap humey aise chherenge to hum aapse baat nehi karenge...(look arnavji if you tease me like this I will not talk to you)

Arnav: oh really! Kal puri raat tum sirf mera naam hi leti rahi...woh bhi arnavji nehi....arnav...yaad hai na! (oh really! But whole night you kept moaning my name..that also not arnavji but arnav...remember?)

She recalled how she had moaned his name.

As he said this he could feel her hide deeper into his chest.

Arnav looked at his chest with a smile and said: okay now! Itna chhupne ki zarurat nehi hai....look at me (okay now! You don't have to hide so much..look at me)

Khushi nodded her head sideways saying no!

Arnav lifted up her chin and kissed her forehead.
Arnav: waise achha hua jo tumne woh dress tab nehi peheni...(by the way good that you didn't wear that dress then)

Khushi asked innocently: kyun? (why?)

He pulled her closer and whispered, himself blushing at the thought: well jo kal hua woh shayed tab...(well what happened last night could have...)

Khushi covered his mouth with her palm and said: aapko s**** nehi aati aise kuch bhi kehetey huye? (are you not ashamed to say all such things)

He removed her hand and said with a lopsided smile: ab jo sach hai so hai..ismein sharmane wali kaunsi baat hai! (now you can't deny the truth..what is there to be ashamed)

She pushed him gently and ran out of the room. It was too much for her to handle.

Arnav chuckled and called out: khushi... Listen!

Baatein kuch unkahee siजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें