Part 51

Arnav was shocked to see khushi like this, in this late nite that too like thief, Dollll..... what are u doing? khushi was frustated, she is struggling but here he asking his questions, with anger, haan plucking flowers.... Arnav replied, but here wer flowers having.... Khushi anger on her top, stupid help me first. Arnav, what the.... i m stupid... u only doin stupid now by saying he pulled her with force to get inside, without balance both fell down, arnav on the floor khushi on his top, her earings got stucked with his T.Shirt, she cant able to get up, arnav was enjoying his doll struggling, doll dont u like ur bed, y u came and lying on me like this. Khushi hit his chest, shut up arnav... help me first. Arnav asked, if i help u... what i ll get. Khushi asked with anger, what u want.. Arnav with smile, i itself ll take it by saying he slightly lifted her head he tried to give kiss on her cheek but due to earings he cant lift her head properly so he gave kiss on side of her eye, khushi was nervous she din think this act from him. she was silent without motion due to his passionate kiss, arnav expected this atlast he helped her, khushi got up from der without knowing what to say, she silently went and took his laptop which is placed on his side table.

Arnav was confused first, he slowly moved and sat beside her, she inserted pen drive on his lappy, arnav was just watching his doll, she opened her presentation and pointed her fingers to see it without any words. Arnav gave a look at her presentation which is presented well and good, he was surprised to see this complete presentation, he was happy, has she said,she did it well. wow doll nice presentation u proved it.....by saying Arnav hugged her sideways now gave peck on her cheek, khushi lightly slapped on his cheek, arnav gave angry look, here i m prasing but u slapping. Khushi said with stern tone, if u kiss again, i too ll slap again. Arnav, what the.... u cant do this to me. Of course i can do everything on u, now i feel sleepy good nite by saying she slept on his bed. Arnav saw his unbelievable doll, smiled nd he too slept with some unknown happiness.

Next morning, all r in living hall taking their morning drink, arnav too joined them, he having his black coffee, anand was reading newspaper with his coffee. They were talking some casual things, khushi came down by rubbing her sleepy eyes nd sat beside arnav kept her head on his shoulder with closed eyes, Mom (anusha) plz for me also one coffee. All r looking at her puzzled how she came here. Anjali asked sleeping khushi, khushi y u still sleeping.Khushi with her sleep, di nite we din sleep properly and body also paining because of arnav. All eyes became wide. Arnav, what the... u only laid on me nd now back is paining becz of u. Anusha who came with coffe for khushi, dropped the cup by hearing dis, anand closed his paper, anjali nd nani chocked their drink. Arnav saw his mom with this crashing sound of that cup but khushi still sleeping on his shoulder, arnav saw everyone who was looking him as a killer, arnav realised their hot look reason nd said, nooooo what u think that not happened dont give that look to me, Doll tell me what happened last nite, how u came, tell everything to them. Khushi with half sleep, i came through ur window..... u pulled me close to u... i fell on u... u kissed.... arnav closed her mouth nd also closed his eyes tightly.

Others r shocked. Anand asked, arnav i din expect this.... anusha, arnav how could u do like this..... anjali, chote its too bad.... nani, arnav it is sin... Arnav closed his both ears due to their comment, stooopppp itttt...... khushi came to full sense with his shout, y u barking like this arnav..... he gave angry look at her, everything happened because of u.... Khushi asked what i did. Arnav shouted, y u came to my room dammit.... Khushi also anger, i prepared full presentation for u without sleeping, to show u i came but u shouting at me. Others realized the reason nd smiled on their fighting. Arnav said, doll before saying something just think and say, dont say half half..... others ll think wrongly. Khushi confused, but whats their to take it wrong. Arnav said, because of u blabber they thought something happened between us. Khushi asked innocently, what something....others r laughed, Arnav shaked his head for his crazy doll, khushi slowly came to realize nd her face became red, she was blushing vigorously. Arnav was amused to see her changing color, how in this situation also she can able to blush. Slowly he leaned nd whispered in her ear, doll u blushing like really something happened between us, khushi buried her head on his shoulder, others r looking with confusion but anjali heard what arnav said to his doll, chote u became shameless..... arnav covered his mouth with wide eyes, khushi cant face anyone, anjali giggled by seeing her bro. others r looking them as a fool who din understand anything.