Part 47

she tell his family members yesterday night arnav raped her. he force her. she crying bitterly. All r very shocked .especially arnav. He look khushi, khushi stood their with shocked face.

sunainay crying bitterly yesterday night he come to my house for my birthday function. In his drunken state he rape me, I beg him but he didn't listen me. she act well, if anyone saw her they all believe only her.

arnav: khushi

khushi move towards sunaina. She slap her cheek hardly. Family members are shocked to see the scene infront of them.

khushi: what u tell arnavji rape u. how u tell this big lie. R u don't have any ashame tell this to about my husband. What u think u tell anything to him we all are believe that ah. I know arnavji very well he can't do it to me. I accept he drink alcohols but in unconsicious state also he don't touch anyother girl except me. if anyone approach him he know wheather that girl me or not. we are husband and wife but in our relation he don't touch me without my permission. He loves me and cares me so much. He don_t do it. I know u lie. First get out of this place.

sunaina is very shocked. Madam first listen to me.

khushi: I say get out of this house or else u face many problems. Sunaina become very scared seeing her angry. She went out of house.

arnav come and call khushi.

khushi: arnavji come finish u r breakfast. It's getting late.

arnav: khushi how u trust me.

khushi: because I love u arnavji. I know u also love me so much. U can't do this to any girl.

arnav hug her pour his happiness his wife trust him more. Arnav parents are very happy to them like this.
end of past

arnav proud having khushi his life partner. He is very lucky to have an wife like khushi. she tolerate everything. She only show love to him. in any situation she is not get angry with him. she always behave nice to him. he get everything what a husband need from a wife. He is surely very lucky. But what about khushi. did she also lucky to have arnav her husband. How much he hurt her due to this alcohol habit. She don't show anything towards him. but he know she is hurt seeing him being alcoholic. He also try to avoid it, but he is addicted to this alcohol habbit. Now he is drinking only once in week. He decide himself hereafter he don't drink this alcohol. This alcohol is nothing infront of khushi love.