Part 48

arnav drive car to reach home. in signal he saw a lady with her baby sitting in bike with her husband. He imagine khushi and him in that place, a smile apperared in his lips. arnav reach home. Khushi preparing something in kitchen. He directly went to her and hug her from behind. Khushi always knows his presence.

khushi: arnavji leave me. we r in kitchen, in anytime maa and hpji will come.

arnav: I don't care anyone. Now I want to hug my wife. No one question me about this.

khushi: what happen to my lovabale husband. He is acting like this.

arnav: nothing happened to me. I love to hug u.

khushi: hug only.

arnav: no. I love to kiss u. he kiss her cheek.

khushi: kiss only.
arnav: no I love to he try to remove her pallu.

khushi: Khushi hold his hand. I know what u love do to me. first go and freshup she push him.

arnav: good u know that otherwise I show to u here what I love to do u.
khushi: arnavji go .

laughing arnav went to his room. smiling khushi do her work.

in night arnav and khushi lying in the bed. bedsheet covered their bare body. Arnav stroke her hair.

arnav: khushi

khushi: hum

arnav: what about babies

khushi: babies.

arnav: s khushi. I think we have baby. We married one year. We don‟t have child. I really want babie khushi like u. they will play with us calling u mamma and me papa. I am imagine that it is very beautiful.
khushi lost in somewhere.

arnav shake her. khushi what happen. Where u lost. Don't u like baby. R u not ready for it.

khushi: nothing arnavji. Don't say like that. I am happy to carry u r baby, our baby. If devimaiyya want she will give child to us. But I want my child like u. my chote arnavji. Wait what u told. Babies.

arnav: s babies. I want atleast 50 babies. They will run and play in our home. it looks like a small school. They will irritate u doing some pranks. I will enjoy it.

khushi open her mouth in „o‟ shape. What don't think so much. I am not give that much of child u. I want only two child like u and me that's it. if u want u can go and get 50 children to any other women. I am not ready for it.

arnav: where I go. I love u only. U r my wife so u only give birth to my childs. Don't say no to me. u don‟t worry I will help u to take care them. They both laugh.

khushi: arnavji u r too much.

arnav pull khushi more towards him. khushi I really want babies we also live a happy family not 50 babies atleast 2 babies.

khushi: I will pray god to fulfill u r wish soon.

arnav: khushi devimaiyya not give child to u. I am only give child to u. we really work hard for that u know na

khushi hit him in his chest shameless arnavji.

arnav laugh to her. they close their eyes to get sleep. arnav sleep but khushi think something a lone tear come from her eye. she wipe it quickly before it reach arnav. She close her eyes to get sleep.