Taryn Tarrell - Photo Bomb

Before Y/N left the arena to get back to the hotel, he stumbled upon an interesting sight backstage. Apparently someone put up some lights, a few pieces of wood, leafs and a camera for some kind of photo shoot before the end of the night. The young man looked on curiously to see what was about to happen. Not long after, the mystery was revealed as a slender, but fit, blonde woman stepped into the setup. She was dressed in a black see-through one piece and looked stunning to say the least. Y/N was interested to see what she was going to do in front of the camera. The blonde didn't notice him yet, but she smiled widely and got into the first pose, while Y/N looked on all throughout the shoot. To say it was great to watch was the more than the truth and he knew the woman moved in a more teasing way for a very specific reason. At one point during the shoot, she probably caught him staring and because of that, she wanted to put on a little show. She pushed her chest out a bit more than she actually needed to, she wiggled her ass a bit and even shot Y/N a few winks from time to time. Which normal person could ignore all these flirty acts? Y/N surely couldn't, so he waited until the photo crew was gone before he approached the blonde beauty.

Y/N:" Hi there. That was a nice photo session."

Taryn:" Hey, the name is Taryn. Thanks for the compliment."

Y/N:" Y/N, nice to meet you. Did you also just start working for ROH?"

Taryn:" Yeah, they signed me to back up the womens division. I mean they're doing nice work, but they don't have too much going on right now."

Y/N:" Speaking of something going on. You were trying to flirt with me, weren't you?"

Taryn:" You stared at me all the time. Of course I put on a show for a cutie like you."

This was still something that made Y/N blush, despite hearing it over and over again. He had sex with several women over the last few months and just about all of them said that he was cute. That had to count for something.

Taryn:" I'm actually happy you stayed until the end. I didn't wanna be alone in this big arena."

Y/N:" And why is that?"

Taryn:" It's always so dark and lonely after everyone left, so I have nobody to talk to or to hang out with. You wouldn't leave me all alone, right?"

Y/N:" That's true. There's too much going on outside for a young woman like you to walk around in the dark all alone."

Taryn:" You're an honest soul, Y/N. I give you that. Now...should We make the best of the time we have on hand?"

He didn't need to think about that at all as Y/N scooped Taryn up and carried her towards her lockerroom. It didn't matter, if Y/N was in bed later than he planned. Taryn needed company and she was gonna get it however she liked. She looked at his face along the way to take in what kind of man he was. They never saw each other before, but that changed immediatly when they locked eyes after stepping into the lockerroom and closing the door. Y/N stripped off his shirt and pants again while Taryn watched with a focussed gaze. The features that were revealed to her let her mind run wild pretty quickly while Y/N walked over to her, pressing his lips on hers. That startled her a bit, but Taryn didn't fight against it. Instead, she kissed back and locked her arms around his neck. The kiss was gentle, yet very forceful for the two. Their bodies were pressed against each other firmly, moving with every time they decided to change the pace of the kiss until Taryn was backed up against a wall. She smiled at that predicament.

Taryn:" Look at you being the big hunter. And now you have cornered your prey. Oooh, what are you gonna do to me?"

Y/N:" A lot of things, starting with this..."